Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | June 10th full palindrome ID Achieved!
1 2 3 4 5 6
No palindrome, but bday dergs at least. Happy birthday! Seafoam/Emerald/Algae Common GEN2 1 of 6 in game w/colors [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69920869][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699209/69920869_350.png[/img][/url] Spearmint/Spearmint/Jungle Common GEN2 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69920870][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699209/69920870_350.png[/img][/url] Peacock/Peacock/Jungle Common GEN2 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69920871][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699209/69920871_350.png[/img][/url]
No palindrome, but bday dergs at least. Happy birthday!

Seafoam/Emerald/Algae Common GEN2 1 of 6 in game w/colors
69920869_350.png

Spearmint/Spearmint/Jungle Common GEN2
69920870_350.png

Peacock/Peacock/Jungle Common GEN2
69920871_350.png
Nature never did betray the heart that loved her - William Wordsworth
BPpOUJu.png
@Dragonglimmer hi! I know this is a longshot since you just hatched it, but you got the palindrome today and I was wondering if you'd be interested in selling her? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69922996][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699230/69922996_350.png[/img][/url]
@Dragonglimmer hi! I know this is a longshot since you just hatched it, but you got the palindrome today and I was wondering if you'd be interested in selling her?

69922996_350.png
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
Hey @stormfly
I honestly have no idea if I'm going to be selling her or not. I plan on being a palindrome ID hatcher (started a less than a week ago and already have 3,) so I might sell her once I have some more stockpiled. I'll be sure to let you know!
Hey @stormfly
I honestly have no idea if I'm going to be selling her or not. I plan on being a palindrome ID hatcher (started a less than a week ago and already have 3,) so I might sell her once I have some more stockpiled. I'll be sure to let you know!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
I was deliberately hunting for the palidnrome ID, but alas, missed the number sadly by a few. :'D this is the lucky palindrome derg if you wanna reach out!
Edit: Nevermind, I see you already contacted the owner. ^^
I was deliberately hunting for the palidnrome ID, but alas, missed the number sadly by a few. :'D this is the lucky palindrome derg if you wanna reach out!
Edit: Nevermind, I see you already contacted the owner. ^^
LMLA6wg.png hh5n4WA.png
BQZEXau.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
@Dragonglimmer alright, thank you very much! Good luck on your goal (you're doing way better than me)!
@Dragonglimmer alright, thank you very much! Good luck on your goal (you're doing way better than me)!
DSfOOlg.png
@Fantia I did just above you actually haha, theyre unsure so im hoping there is a second palindrome hatched today.

Thank you so much for the help though, very much appreciated! <3
@Fantia I did just above you actually haha, theyre unsure so im hoping there is a second palindrome hatched today.

Thank you so much for the help though, very much appreciated! <3
DSfOOlg.png
@Stormfly no problem! and thank you! I'm sure you'll get better, its more of a timing thing and depends a lot on lag and internet connection for hatching speeds and refreshing of the ID search :) I'm sure you'll get one soon!
I am, however, selling the siblings which are partial palindromes. If you are interested, just name a price and we can work something out from there. If not, good luck again hatching!

Edit: And happy birthday!
@Stormfly no problem! and thank you! I'm sure you'll get better, its more of a timing thing and depends a lot on lag and internet connection for hatching speeds and refreshing of the ID search :) I'm sure you'll get one soon!
I am, however, selling the siblings which are partial palindromes. If you are interested, just name a price and we can work something out from there. If not, good luck again hatching!

Edit: And happy birthday!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer do you hatch with multiple nests or are you more precise with one?
Ill think about them, thank you! Its my birthday so id rather have a full palindrome than a partial, and there is a chance the other one might be born today so i might be in contact after that if not!

I did get 69922999 so ive got a nice looking ID from the attempt at least, and im keeping an eye on a couple of the ambigrams!

Thank you very much for the luck, ill need it haha!
@Dragonglimmer do you hatch with multiple nests or are you more precise with one?
Ill think about them, thank you! Its my birthday so id rather have a full palindrome than a partial, and there is a chance the other one might be born today so i might be in contact after that if not!

I did get 69922999 so ive got a nice looking ID from the attempt at least, and im keeping an eye on a couple of the ambigrams!

Thank you very much for the luck, ill need it haha!
DSfOOlg.png
@stormfly
I find it easier to hatch with one. The nest of eggs should have at least 3 eggs, the more the better, as you can hatch it earlier with more of a chance to land the number.
Hatching multiple nests at once causes unneeded chaos, and unless you're going after something like a milestone (70 mil is coming soon,) you should wait until the time is right - look for the ID number that's, for example, 3 less than the palindrome that you're trying to hatch if you have a nest of 3 eggs - and then hatch it. Multiple people will be doing the same thing as you, though, so it all depends on how fast you click and how fast your internet loads the hatchlings' IDs.
Good luck on the next full palindrome. I'll be attempting to hatch it as well, and if I get it I'll consider selling it to you ever though I only have a few, since it's your birthday! (I doubt I'll get a double score today, but might as well try.)
I'll save you the two partials just in case, then.
And nice ID from the attempt! Happy hatching :D
@stormfly
I find it easier to hatch with one. The nest of eggs should have at least 3 eggs, the more the better, as you can hatch it earlier with more of a chance to land the number.
Hatching multiple nests at once causes unneeded chaos, and unless you're going after something like a milestone (70 mil is coming soon,) you should wait until the time is right - look for the ID number that's, for example, 3 less than the palindrome that you're trying to hatch if you have a nest of 3 eggs - and then hatch it. Multiple people will be doing the same thing as you, though, so it all depends on how fast you click and how fast your internet loads the hatchlings' IDs.
Good luck on the next full palindrome. I'll be attempting to hatch it as well, and if I get it I'll consider selling it to you ever though I only have a few, since it's your birthday! (I doubt I'll get a double score today, but might as well try.)
I'll save you the two partials just in case, then.
And nice ID from the attempt! Happy hatching :D
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer makes sense, thank you! Ive been trying that and I must be slow with it haha, I keep getting the 9 partials xD

Thank you, you as well! Id much rather have the 69933996 ID if its hatched today, (i love 3s) so im really hoping that's today and not tomorrow
I have a few full ID palindromes I could put up for trade as well if you'd be interested in that (if you catch it)
And I really appreciate that thank you! <3

Thanks! You as well! :)
@Dragonglimmer makes sense, thank you! Ive been trying that and I must be slow with it haha, I keep getting the 9 partials xD

Thank you, you as well! Id much rather have the 69933996 ID if its hatched today, (i love 3s) so im really hoping that's today and not tomorrow
I have a few full ID palindromes I could put up for trade as well if you'd be interested in that (if you catch it)
And I really appreciate that thank you! <3

Thanks! You as well! :)
DSfOOlg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6