Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Specific color and gene Banescale
1 2
bump!
bump!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
bump
bump
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

bump
bump

bump
bump

I've got a banescale hatchery and our pair "Pandan Chiffon Cake" might be something you're interested in! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/b911d4656e748fe3ba9cc4efca689806/92c971ea2bc2d0d7-6a/s2048x3072/03738b9e2deace786179cf3b6751011825d1cf3f.png[/img] Butterfly / Edged might be the only one you have to breed out They have 100% Plumage & Cherub / Metallic! And we usually run them around 15-30g!
I've got a banescale hatchery and our pair "Pandan Chiffon Cake" might be something you're interested in!

03738b9e2deace786179cf3b6751011825d1cf3f.png

Butterfly / Edged might be the only one you have to breed out
They have 100% Plumage
& Cherub / Metallic!

And we usually run them around 15-30g!
@saphonice
Looks great! Could I be on a pinglist for them?
@saphonice
Looks great! Could I be on a pinglist for them?

Of course! Thank you so much for being interested in them!
Of course! Thank you so much for being interested in them!
bump
bump

bump
bump

1 2