Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Bred G1 dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@suflower

Right though? I actually had no idea of its price, or any of them really. I just kind of grabbed them a long time ago, and have had them laying about for a while. xD
Sorry! I just meant that the skin is worth more then what the dragon is, so ideally I would like to have an equal exchange. >.<

@Averdra

Awesome! Thank you so much c:
LOL! No worries, as soon as I get the 200g each for the other 3 I'll shoot you a...CR? << >>

@Levesque

While he is very lovely, he is just a little out of the price ranges for bred gen1's I am looking for. Because breeding brings down the dragon's values so much, I'm just looking for low budget beauties because I plan on breeding them more. Which will bring their value down more. >< Thank you so much though!
@suflower

Right though? I actually had no idea of its price, or any of them really. I just kind of grabbed them a long time ago, and have had them laying about for a while. xD
Sorry! I just meant that the skin is worth more then what the dragon is, so ideally I would like to have an equal exchange. >.<

@Averdra

Awesome! Thank you so much c:
LOL! No worries, as soon as I get the 200g each for the other 3 I'll shoot you a...CR? << >>

@Levesque

While he is very lovely, he is just a little out of the price ranges for bred gen1's I am looking for. Because breeding brings down the dragon's values so much, I'm just looking for low budget beauties because I plan on breeding them more. Which will bring their value down more. >< Thank you so much though!

BluBunni15 - Asked for a hold, when the day came gave no response. Waited about a week with no response, or update.
@orangeDeciple That works for me... I'll move them into a different tab so they are noted as waiting for you. Also - I have this one as the mate for the other bane - the male with no mate Shayvan I think? Not gen1 - but good working colors if you want her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58252445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582525/58252445_350.png[/img][/url]
@orangeDeciple

That works for me... I'll move them into a different tab so they are noted as waiting for you.

Also - I have this one as the mate for the other bane - the male with no mate Shayvan I think? Not gen1 - but good working colors if you want her.

58252445_350.png
@orangeDeciple

Makes perfect sense ^^ None of the other skins quite caught my eye, so just gems for payment, then :>
@orangeDeciple

Makes perfect sense ^^ None of the other skins quite caught my eye, so just gems for payment, then :>
@suflower

Sounds good! I have to wait for some stuff to sale, if that is okay with you? c:

@Averdra

You rock, thank you!
Oooh, she is really pretty X_X if only she was a gen1. I'm trying to be exclusively a gen1/ gen2 lair, else I would. I need more ancient breeds in my life XD
@suflower

Sounds good! I have to wait for some stuff to sale, if that is okay with you? c:

@Averdra

You rock, thank you!
Oooh, she is really pretty X_X if only she was a gen1. I'm trying to be exclusively a gen1/ gen2 lair, else I would. I need more ancient breeds in my life XD

BluBunni15 - Asked for a hold, when the day came gave no response. Waited about a week with no response, or update.
@orangeDeciple

Of course! I'll put that he's on hold for you in his bio. Feel free to PM me when you have enough funds ^^
@orangeDeciple

Of course! I'll put that he's on hold for you in his bio. Feel free to PM me when you have enough funds ^^
@suflower

Awesome! Thank you so much! c:
I'll try and get that to you asap
@suflower

Awesome! Thank you so much! c:
I'll try and get that to you asap

[columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=18&winggene=19&wings=30&auth=1f00852d1cf129dcdc71e7b644e17c6693554e92&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][nextcol][center][b]IDUNN[/b] 200g [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59386582][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/593866/59386582.png[/img][/url] #59386582 Robin / Aqua / Green Level 25 with Eliminate[/center][/columns]
dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=18&winggene=19&wings=30&auth=1f00852d1cf129dcdc71e7b644e17c6693554e92&dummyext=prev.png xxxxx
IDUNN

200g

59386582.png

Robin / Aqua / Green

Level 25 with Eliminate
@toyota

Oh! She is lovely~ Would you be willing to take treasure for her? >x>
@toyota

Oh! She is lovely~ Would you be willing to take treasure for her? >x>

@orangeDeciple

I can take 248kt instead :)
@orangeDeciple

I can take 248kt instead :)
@toyota

Sounds good to me! ^^ send over a CR whenever you are ready. Thank you c:
@toyota

Sounds good to me! ^^ send over a CR whenever you are ready. Thank you c:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9