Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Bred G1 dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Well she'll always be up for grabs if you do end up wanting her =)
Well she'll always be up for grabs if you do end up wanting her =)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@orangeDeciple
She's currently listed as 425g.
@orangeDeciple
She's currently listed as 425g.

mads • wishlist
I have two ladies! Though they are unbred. They will have to be projects as I fell out of love with them and don't want to spend the treasure on them. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63371659][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633717/63371659_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63175060][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631751/63175060_350.png[/img][/url] These girls are listed at 50kt. If they don't interest you, that's fine. ^^ But hopefully someone finds interest in them. Haha. ----- Decided I'll offer this girl as well. She is bred. Is also a project. I am very hesitate to sell, so I might ask about 50kg just to be stiff. [s]more than happy to haggle if its a fair price for her haha[/s] Was bred earlier today, so will have to wait for eggs to hatch. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62773123][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627732/62773123_350.png[/img][/url]
I have two ladies! Though they are unbred. They will have to be projects as I fell out of love with them and don't want to spend the treasure on them.

63371659_350.png

63175060_350.png

These girls are listed at 50kt. If they don't interest you, that's fine. ^^ But hopefully someone finds interest in them. Haha.
Decided I'll offer this girl as well. She is bred. Is also a project. I am very hesitate to sell, so I might ask about 50kg just to be stiff. more than happy to haggle if its a fair price for her haha
Was bred earlier today, so will have to wait for eggs to hatch.
62773123_350.png
icevs1.png
@LuxBrumalis
Profile Dragon
Lore
Quest
Hatchery/Rescue
Art/Adopt Shop
Accent/Skin Shop
@DiamondValkyrie

Unbred is not a deal breaker! Just the collector in me doesn't want to bred unbred babies cause it brings their value down >.< They are lovely though, though not what I am interested in.
Oh my 50k gems? ooff that's a little rich for me! she is lovely though, Thank you so much for the offers though! c:
@DiamondValkyrie

Unbred is not a deal breaker! Just the collector in me doesn't want to bred unbred babies cause it brings their value down >.< They are lovely though, though not what I am interested in.
Oh my 50k gems? ooff that's a little rich for me! she is lovely though, Thank you so much for the offers though! c:

BluBunni15 - Asked for a hold, when the day came gave no response. Waited about a week with no response, or update.
@orangeDeciple I put her on the AH for 650gems for the stained and glowing but feel free to tell me another price!
@orangeDeciple I put her on the AH for 650gems for the stained and glowing but feel free to tell me another price!
y9KNddP.png
No problem with offering those pretty girls! Hoping they find great homes!

Honestly, if you're interested in Moelwen, I can sell her to you for less than 3kg? (feel free to offer) She's just a really beautiful girl that I hatched and am super hesitant to sell her because she's such a doll. (And was a front page dragon). Like Ugh, I love her to death. And I was planning on exalting her mate (my rando progen) again. So I'd really like her to keep breeding with other gen ones and possibly obtain one of her offspring (So far only one of her hatchlings are still active. 2 or three were rare colors with 5 or less dragons already exalted with the same colors). If you don't want her, that's totally fine! I'll probably end up keeping her in my lair as a retired breeder until I can find her a good mate.
No problem with offering those pretty girls! Hoping they find great homes!

Honestly, if you're interested in Moelwen, I can sell her to you for less than 3kg? (feel free to offer) She's just a really beautiful girl that I hatched and am super hesitant to sell her because she's such a doll. (And was a front page dragon). Like Ugh, I love her to death. And I was planning on exalting her mate (my rando progen) again. So I'd really like her to keep breeding with other gen ones and possibly obtain one of her offspring (So far only one of her hatchlings are still active. 2 or three were rare colors with 5 or less dragons already exalted with the same colors). If you don't want her, that's totally fine! I'll probably end up keeping her in my lair as a retired breeder until I can find her a good mate.
icevs1.png
@LuxBrumalis
Profile Dragon
Lore
Quest
Hatchery/Rescue
Art/Adopt Shop
Accent/Skin Shop
@AlisterGlory

Oh Thank you! Sorry for the late response, things came up and I got busy X_X feel free to kick me, or poke me to get my attention. My attention span is like that of an ant, I am super easily distracted XD
But I will try and grab her as soon as I can, my lair filled up more quickly then I had thought so now I am working on space again..
I forgot to expand during starfall >.<;

@DiamondValkyrie

She is a really pretty dragon, But you seem super attached to her so I would just keep her. c: Maybe try and find a good mate for her in the future! Cause while I do think she is pretty, she doesn't match the way I would want her with some of the gents I have. I'm sorry ^^
@AlisterGlory

Oh Thank you! Sorry for the late response, things came up and I got busy X_X feel free to kick me, or poke me to get my attention. My attention span is like that of an ant, I am super easily distracted XD
But I will try and grab her as soon as I can, my lair filled up more quickly then I had thought so now I am working on space again..
I forgot to expand during starfall >.<;

@DiamondValkyrie

She is a really pretty dragon, But you seem super attached to her so I would just keep her. c: Maybe try and find a good mate for her in the future! Cause while I do think she is pretty, she doesn't match the way I would want her with some of the gents I have. I'm sorry ^^

BluBunni15 - Asked for a hold, when the day came gave no response. Waited about a week with no response, or update.
Ah! That's okay hun! You seemed interested in her so I was willing to work with you. ^^ I wish you luck on finding more ladies for your gentlemen though! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Ah! That's okay hun! You seemed interested in her so I was willing to work with you. ^^ I wish you luck on finding more ladies for your gentlemen though!
icevs1.png
@LuxBrumalis
Profile Dragon
Lore
Quest
Hatchery/Rescue
Art/Adopt Shop
Accent/Skin Shop
@orangeDeciple Haha, no worry ^^" my boyfriend as the same attention trouble as you so... I'm pretty used to it XD

Poor you, I know the pain of extending... Had to exalt several dragons to get some place again!

So, I'm waiting for you (I think there is no way she'll disapear from the AH XD)
@orangeDeciple Haha, no worry ^^" my boyfriend as the same attention trouble as you so... I'm pretty used to it XD

Poor you, I know the pain of extending... Had to exalt several dragons to get some place again!

So, I'm waiting for you (I think there is no way she'll disapear from the AH XD)
y9KNddP.png
@AlisterGlory

LOL! My hubby is the same way, but I guess that is why we are a good pair XD; both space cases

I'm trying to sell some babies right now, so as soon as someone leaves I'll go ahead and snatch her up! c:
@AlisterGlory

LOL! My hubby is the same way, but I guess that is why we are a good pair XD; both space cases

I'm trying to sell some babies right now, so as soon as someone leaves I'll go ahead and snatch her up! c:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9