Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Camp Shade's Bane +Badges+ [RETIRED]
1 2 3 4
@unicornponies Aw, hatchies on cooldown can attend camp, too, so long as there's room. Feel free to send em over!

The canteen can feed babies, but if you're willing to send them with food that's also appreciated. Packed lunches are the best!

And sure, I can send you a pair or accept new pairs if you don't want to train them. Maybe I should make a badge for that.

I can send somebody on over if you'd like! Zamzi and Mauve are looking for a place to stay.
@unicornponies Aw, hatchies on cooldown can attend camp, too, so long as there's room. Feel free to send em over!

The canteen can feed babies, but if you're willing to send them with food that's also appreciated. Packed lunches are the best!

And sure, I can send you a pair or accept new pairs if you don't want to train them. Maybe I should make a badge for that.

I can send somebody on over if you'd like! Zamzi and Mauve are looking for a place to stay.
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

@UncleGrimsley

I've got at least three young hatchies ready for camp, and possibly more once my lair space frees up a touch!
@UncleGrimsley

I've got at least three young hatchies ready for camp, and possibly more once my lair space frees up a touch!
bicatcher.png
@UncleGrimsley

Thank you for featuring my dragon and me :D I'll add the badge to her parents bio in a little bit!
@UncleGrimsley

Thank you for featuring my dragon and me :D I'll add the badge to her parents bio in a little bit!
jU3M7N9.png
@UncleGrimsley
I love the creativity in this project. It's absolutely adorable and the thread isn't confusing. And it looks so pretty!

I've got a bunch of hatchlings I'll send your way and I also submited myself for the nest rental pinglist. :D
@UncleGrimsley
I love the creativity in this project. It's absolutely adorable and the thread isn't confusing. And it looks so pretty!

I've got a bunch of hatchlings I'll send your way and I also submited myself for the nest rental pinglist. :D
@UncleGrimsley Sending another baby your way!
@UncleGrimsley Sending another baby your way!
8Lpal06.gif
A set of triplets are on their way with snacks for themselves and friends!

@UncleGrimsley
A set of triplets are on their way with snacks for themselves and friends!

@UncleGrimsley
bicatcher.png
@UncleGrimsley Sending another friend your way. This guy will grow up in time to be useful this week if you're pushing.
@UncleGrimsley Sending another friend your way. This guy will grow up in time to be useful this week if you're pushing.
8Lpal06.gif
@BlueStopSigns I am, I am, I am indeed. Thanks a bunch!!!

@princeofseaglass Thank you! They've arrived safe and sound and seem to be having a grand old time taking turns sledding.

@UndefinedBeing Thank you so much! :D I'm glad you're enjoying it! I've been busy with school starting, so I'm a little bit behind ^^;
@BlueStopSigns I am, I am, I am indeed. Thanks a bunch!!!

@princeofseaglass Thank you! They've arrived safe and sound and seem to be having a grand old time taking turns sledding.

@UndefinedBeing Thank you so much! :D I'm glad you're enjoying it! I've been busy with school starting, so I'm a little bit behind ^^;
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

If you're looking for nest rentals I can provide as well as providing fodder hatchies myself?
I just need to clear up some space in my hibden and I should be all good to go.
If you're looking for nest rentals I can provide as well as providing fodder hatchies myself?
I just need to clear up some space in my hibden and I should be all good to go.
Art forum

Roleplay search/info tba
trade thread tba?
[center][color=teal]Sorry, folks. I've been inactive due to school and life. Sorry if I missed anyone! I don't know when I'll be able to resume this project :') I greatly appreciate all the support! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/37ecb2c94648461c37a3df6127ce77b8/tumblr_p9t2hhrWdQ1vpbs3jo1_400.gif[/img]
Sorry, folks. I've been inactive due to school and life. Sorry if I missed anyone!

I don't know when I'll be able to resume this project :')

I greatly appreciate all the support!

tumblr_p9t2hhrWdQ1vpbs3jo1_400.gif
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

1 2 3 4