Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] Public Buy (Payout Increase)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
[emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=planet size=1] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=planet size=1] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=planet size=1] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=planet size=1] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=planet size=1][columns][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=planet size=1] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=planet size=1][nextcol] [indent][size=5][b]Lets go Arcane, lets go![color=transparent]_[/color][/b][/size][/indent][nextcol][indent][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=planet size=1] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=planet size=1][/indent][/columns] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=planet size=1] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=planet size=1] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=planet size=1] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=planet size=1] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=planet size=1]

Lets go Arcane, lets go!_

a3kRNHF.pngJiL6VOU.png
JJZp9me.pngLWtL8p5.png
RMJMGKu.png6FKZJ7z.png
@Snipe
I have just over 100 dragons to send - how many are you up for?
@Snipe
I have just over 100 dragons to send - how many are you up for?
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

I can take them all! Got plenty of space and money, and would love many dragons
@Vendrus

I can take them all! Got plenty of space and money, and would love many dragons
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
@Plushstiel If you're around I got 11 babs for You! 1 lvl 14, 8 level 12, one 10, and an 8 ^^
@Plushstiel If you're around I got 11 babs for You! 1 lvl 14, 8 level 12, one 10, and an 8 ^^
12299732_S0fpRdAWDQjtEjX.png
@Silfriia I'm actually technically not online right now but you can send them over anyway, sure!
@Silfriia I'm actually technically not online right now but you can send them over anyway, sure!
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
It appears I'll be one short. I forgot I ended up breeding one of my fodder and didn't remove it from the tab e.e
It appears I'll be one short. I forgot I ended up breeding one of my fodder and didn't remove it from the tab e.e
12299732_S0fpRdAWDQjtEjX.png
@Snipe
Sending 11 lvl-1 adults!
@Snipe
Sending 11 lvl-1 adults!
@PheonixPonder
Just sent 8 level 8's with bonuses!

Keep fighting Arcane!!!
@PheonixPonder
Just sent 8 level 8's with bonuses!

Keep fighting Arcane!!!
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Glacecakes

Hello! I have 121 dragons to send off - would you be willing to take any?
@Glacecakes

Hello! I have 121 dragons to send off - would you be willing to take any?
9.jpg
@Mazurkas give me 10 mins to finish off current orders and get the cash needed and then i can take em all!
@Mazurkas give me 10 mins to finish off current orders and get the cash needed and then i can take em all!
iO2X60T.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25