Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Closed!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@FrostDragonRose

Thanks for letting me know, if there's a timegap in the middle somewhere its from exalting a large batch
@FrostDragonRose

Thanks for letting me know, if there's a timegap in the middle somewhere its from exalting a large batch
Bdager.png
@aceofshades Hi, I cancelled one of your dragon, since it was a lvl 1 in a batch of lvl 4's ;) Thank you for supporting water [emoji=water rune size=1]
@aceofshades

Hi, I cancelled one of your dragon, since it was a lvl 1 in a batch of lvl 4's ;) Thank you for supporting water
lVx1OgE.gif
@moonandflowers

hey ! i'd love to send you some dragons. your note says no pings needed, but i just had a question since among the dragons i'd like to send some hatchlings, but i don't want them to be saved over and grown and trained instead of exalted as hatchlings. i know that you guys do exalt all of the pb dragons sent to you but i just wanted to make sure it would be basically as soon as they were received o/ (while they were hatchlings) obviously, once you have a dragon it's yours to do what you like but yeah ! wasn't sure how it worked.
@moonandflowers

hey ! i'd love to send you some dragons. your note says no pings needed, but i just had a question since among the dragons i'd like to send some hatchlings, but i don't want them to be saved over and grown and trained instead of exalted as hatchlings. i know that you guys do exalt all of the pb dragons sent to you but i just wanted to make sure it would be basically as soon as they were received o/ (while they were hatchlings) obviously, once you have a dragon it's yours to do what you like but yeah ! wasn't sure how it worked.
WpjbI2U.gif
@Jeon No worries! I exalt hatchlings as hatchlings, so no worries there. ^^ If they're already named, please feel free to add +100t to your payout!
@Jeon No worries! I exalt hatchlings as hatchlings, so no worries there. ^^ If they're already named, please feel free to add +100t to your payout!
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest3.pngforest4.pngforest6.png
roger that!! thank you for explaining <33
roger that!! thank you for explaining <33
WpjbI2U.gif
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/7o3hoeLWZY1LG/giphy.gif[/img] Back again and ready to accept your dragons! Have a safe & lovely day!
giphy.gif

Back again and ready to accept your dragons!

Have a safe & lovely day!
2v32at4.jpg
I already sent 4, and I'll be sending some more soon :)
I already sent 4, and I'll be sending some more soon :)
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
@BandedLake
About to send you 57 level 4s, no bonuses.
@BandedLake
About to send you 57 level 4s, no bonuses.
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
Gotcha, I'm ready
Gotcha, I'm ready
Bdager.png
@BandedLake

Sent you my 100th dragon for today!
@BandedLake

Sent you my 100th dragon for today!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19