Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Sossedov That's fine by me, thanks for asking first! It may take me some time to get to them, but I'll absolutely record them all! :D
@Sossedov That's fine by me, thanks for asking first! It may take me some time to get to them, but I'll absolutely record them all! :D
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest3.pngforest4.pngforest6.png
@MoonAndFlowers
That's great, thank you very much! I'll send the first batch then :)
@MoonAndFlowers
That's great, thank you very much! I'll send the first batch then :)
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
@Egwu @sharkflavored @Rexes

I apologize, but I need to hop off for now! If you'd like to keep your dragons in my queue, I'll be happy to exalt them once I'm home from work tomorrow. I've also pinged the other attendants (including ones not on the sheet yet) so if you'd rather not wait til tomorrow, please feel free to send to them once they are online! No hard feelings. :)

Thank you all so much for your support! See you tomorrow!
@Egwu @sharkflavored @Rexes

I apologize, but I need to hop off for now! If you'd like to keep your dragons in my queue, I'll be happy to exalt them once I'm home from work tomorrow. I've also pinged the other attendants (including ones not on the sheet yet) so if you'd rather not wait til tomorrow, please feel free to send to them once they are online! No hard feelings. :)

Thank you all so much for your support! See you tomorrow!
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest3.pngforest4.pngforest6.png
@Snowbelle
Hello, sorry to be a bother, it mentions pinging the troubleshooting list if no attendants are online, but I can't find it >///<
@Snowbelle
Hello, sorry to be a bother, it mentions pinging the troubleshooting list if no attendants are online, but I can't find it >///<
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@MoonAndFlowers S'all good! Have a wonderful day <3
@MoonAndFlowers S'all good! Have a wonderful day <3
@MoonAndFlowers
Thank you for letting us know!
You cleared enough of mine for me to be able to keep training, so I'm happy to leave the rest queued with you until you can accept them.
Sorry for sending such a big batch, and thanks for your patience with it.
@MoonAndFlowers
Thank you for letting us know!
You cleared enough of mine for me to be able to keep training, so I'm happy to leave the rest queued with you until you can accept them.
Sorry for sending such a big batch, and thanks for your patience with it.
DmRdZYl.png
@moonandflowers

its no prob, thank you for letting us know :D
@moonandflowers

its no prob, thank you for letting us know :D
@snowbelle @brit @omiki @ilimati @jousama

There is no Attendent on the list. Just nobody online, or other issues?

And I've a question. Is it possible to sell the dragons also for Gems?

There is no Attendent on the list. Just nobody online, or other issues?

And I've a question. Is it possible to sell the dragons also for Gems?
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->

Hiya! There are no attendants online to send dragons to. Not sure if anyone came online after the ping to you all above me, but there's nobody now.

Hiya! There are no attendants online to send dragons to. Not sure if anyone came online after the ping to you all above me, but there's nobody now.
ZVpCPil.png
@Losina Sorry, we're not offering gems for this push!

@Neroli Apologies, this is an awkward time for most of our regular attendants but there should be someone on shortly!
@Losina Sorry, we're not offering gems for this push!

@Neroli Apologies, this is an awkward time for most of our regular attendants but there should be someone on shortly!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19