Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | ok for now
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Thank you all for your replies!! You will be pinged approx 5 days before your estimated date of breeding with the lovely Shalma <3

@Orenore
He is a lovely boi! His estimated date with Shalma is November 5th.

@Panther202
You have a lot of lovely bois!! It was hard to pick, if it is ok, I would love Mikey to be her suitor. His estimated date with Shalma is Dec 10 2021.

@callerunknown
I love him ^-^ very colorful! His estimated date with Shalma will be Jan 14 2022. The first suitor of the new year!!
Thank you all for your replies!! You will be pinged approx 5 days before your estimated date of breeding with the lovely Shalma <3

@Orenore
He is a lovely boi! His estimated date with Shalma is November 5th.

@Panther202
You have a lot of lovely bois!! It was hard to pick, if it is ok, I would love Mikey to be her suitor. His estimated date with Shalma is Dec 10 2021.

@callerunknown
I love him ^-^ very colorful! His estimated date with Shalma will be Jan 14 2022. The first suitor of the new year!!
qiTymVx.png lEAaWb.png lUtsb5.png
Sounds great!
Sounds great!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@Caritas
Hi! I see, you changed the time of my turn. My dragon won't be ready by April 9th. I also want to sell him so scratch me off the list please. Sorry for that.
@Caritas
Hi! I see, you changed the time of my turn. My dragon won't be ready by April 9th. I also want to sell him so scratch me off the list please. Sorry for that.
TIobTkz.png
@Blushunt
Hi! yes, one person never responded so they were skipped so everyone moved up the list by 1 month. And its ok! I shall remove you from the list!
@Blushunt
Hi! yes, one person never responded so they were skipped so everyone moved up the list by 1 month. And its ok! I shall remove you from the list!
@ButterflyGardens

Hi! Hello! The person before you on the list has pulled out which means you are next in line for breeding with Shalma. She'll be RTB on April 9th. Pinging to see if Tiabeanie will be ready for then and if you are still okay with sending him over to be her next suitor?

I hope you have a lovely weekend!
@ButterflyGardens

Hi! Hello! The person before you on the list has pulled out which means you are next in line for breeding with Shalma. She'll be RTB on April 9th. Pinging to see if Tiabeanie will be ready for then and if you are still okay with sending him over to be her next suitor?

I hope you have a lovely weekend!
@Caritas did not expect to be up so soon. I'm still cool with sending him over but he'll be ready by April 15th if you're okay waiting uwu
@Caritas did not expect to be up so soon. I'm still cool with sending him over but he'll be ready by April 15th if you're okay waiting uwu
1611898368193.png
@ButterflyGardens
I don't mind!! I'll ping you again 2 days before the new neat date!
@ButterflyGardens
I don't mind!! I'll ping you again 2 days before the new neat date!
@Zerosai
Shalma will be rtb in 3 days. Are you still willing to lend your boy Himbeere as a stud??
@Zerosai
Shalma will be rtb in 3 days. Are you still willing to lend your boy Himbeere as a stud??
@Malreau

Hello! You are next in line for the 100 hatchling challenge! Shalma will be ready to breed in 2 days. Are you still willing to lend your boy Zephyrus as a stud?
@Malreau

Hello! You are next in line for the 100 hatchling challenge! Shalma will be ready to breed in 2 days. Are you still willing to lend your boy Zephyrus as a stud?
@Caritas
Yeah, absolutely! Is it cool if get a CR set up and you can accept when ever you're ready for him?
@Caritas
Yeah, absolutely! Is it cool if get a CR set up and you can accept when ever you're ready for him?
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14