Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | ok for now
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@SirSlotherz
Shalma is RTB on July 1st. Are you still willing to lend your boy Dagon as a stud?
@SirSlotherz
Shalma is RTB on July 1st. Are you still willing to lend your boy Dagon as a stud?
qiTymVx.png lEAaWb.png lUtsb5.png
@Caritas - I am so sorry for the delayed response. I am still happy to send Dagon over, I'll set up a 1-way CR now for you to accept on the 1st ^^
@Caritas - I am so sorry for the delayed response. I am still happy to send Dagon over, I'll set up a 1-way CR now for you to accept on the 1st ^^
@nataweiia

Shalma is rtb. Are you still willing to lend your boy wysp?
@nataweiia

Shalma is rtb. Are you still willing to lend your boy wysp?
@Caritas
I'm sorry, i think you had an agreement with his previous owner. I bought him a couple of months ago.
@Caritas
I'm sorry, i think you had an agreement with his previous owner. I bought him a couple of months ago.
NX8rZPM.png
@nataweiia
That's ok! I realized a bit ago that they sold him. I'm sorry for inconveniencing you! He is a lovely boy, congrats on your purchase :)
@nataweiia
That's ok! I realized a bit ago that they sold him. I'm sorry for inconveniencing you! He is a lovely boy, congrats on your purchase :)
@SnepSupport

Hi! Hello!
I went on a bit of a hiatus and lost track of the months. I am starting to get back into my 100 Hatchling Challenge, and your dragon Alloy is next on the list. I would like to know if you were still interested in loaning him out as a stud as the next bachelor. If not I completely understand, I know it's been a while since you last threw his hat into the ring. <3
@SnepSupport

Hi! Hello!
I went on a bit of a hiatus and lost track of the months. I am starting to get back into my 100 Hatchling Challenge, and your dragon Alloy is next on the list. I would like to know if you were still interested in loaning him out as a stud as the next bachelor. If not I completely understand, I know it's been a while since you last threw his hat into the ring. <3
@Caritas

Are you accepting new applicants? ;)
We are closing in on Feb. so I wasn't sure if the none needed was still applicable, which is why I am asking, I hope that's ok?
@Caritas

Are you accepting new applicants? ;)
We are closing in on Feb. so I wasn't sure if the none needed was still applicable, which is why I am asking, I hope that's ok?
@Starphire
I took a hiatus since August so I'm catching up with those who were on the list before. But you can for sure throw a boy into the line up! Who do you have in mind?
@Starphire
I took a hiatus since August so I'm catching up with those who were on the list before. But you can for sure throw a boy into the line up! Who do you have in mind?
@inesmarques2011

Hi! Hello!
I went on a bit of a hiatus and lost track of the months. I am starting to get back into my 100 Hatchling Challenge, and your dragon Radiata is next on the list. I would like to know if you were still interested in loaning him out as a stud as the next bachelor. If not I completely understand, I know it's been a while since you last threw his hat into the ring. <3
@inesmarques2011

Hi! Hello!
I went on a bit of a hiatus and lost track of the months. I am starting to get back into my 100 Hatchling Challenge, and your dragon Radiata is next on the list. I would like to know if you were still interested in loaning him out as a stud as the next bachelor. If not I completely understand, I know it's been a while since you last threw his hat into the ring. <3
Hey @Caritas So I was thinking about this guy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48294836][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/482949/48294836_350.png[/img][/url] And if you are game, when ever you are ready, let me know!
Hey @Caritas

So I was thinking about this guy?
48294836_350.png
And if you are game, when ever you are ready, let me know!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14