Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Ice Nests! (Done for now!)
1 2 3 4
@Frionivalis Thank you, but I should already have all five nests covered! Just waiting for a reply from the other two~
@Frionivalis Thank you, but I should already have all five nests covered! Just waiting for a reply from the other two~
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
@Vermiculus

Alrighty ;3 poke me at anytime :D!
@Vermiculus

Alrighty ;3 poke me at anytime :D!
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@Vermiculus

I'd be down for hosting a free nest for you! =) No need to pay, but if you'd like to you can just send some food that the dragons eat!
@Vermiculus

I'd be down for hosting a free nest for you! =) No need to pay, but if you'd like to you can just send some food that the dragons eat!
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
Art Shop
@Florierend Nests should be all filled up for this month, just waiting for two other users to reply! If they don't then I'll gladly take your offer!
@Florierend Nests should be all filled up for this month, just waiting for two other users to reply! If they don't then I'll gladly take your offer!
@vermiculus id love pure currency ^-^
@vermiculus id love pure currency ^-^
CvyoOwu.png
6 total eggs ^-^
6 total eggs ^-^
CvyoOwu.png
@Vermiculus yeah sure!! that's no problem at all uwu sorry I was out up until now
@Vermiculus yeah sure!! that's no problem at all uwu sorry I was out up until now
WXqp9Ew.png Bia3n07.png iNLTfvq.png IoXmWPX.png sCqWu8s.png
@akte no problem! I sent the breeding pairs and the payment. Just send the parents and the children once the nests hatch~
@akte no problem! I sent the breeding pairs and the payment. Just send the parents and the children once the nests hatch~
@Tsumetai @ClashingHearts @transitofvenus @furo @Frionivalis @Florierend

Howdy! Hope y'all are having a good April so far. Seems like y'all are closing out the Conquest push just fine, so congrats to that!

All 5 of my Imperial breeding pairs are now RTB again! As always, I am offering 20kt/20g per nest. I also have some last minute level 7 fodder to throw your way as an alternative form of payment if you so choose.

Let me know if any of y'all have nests to offer this month! I'll send them over tomorrow after Dominance rolls over. And if any Ice members are that aren't on my mini ping list would like to offer now or sometime in the future, feel free to let me know!

Thank you for your time (and your nests)!
@Tsumetai @ClashingHearts @transitofvenus @furo @Frionivalis @Florierend

Howdy! Hope y'all are having a good April so far. Seems like y'all are closing out the Conquest push just fine, so congrats to that!

All 5 of my Imperial breeding pairs are now RTB again! As always, I am offering 20kt/20g per nest. I also have some last minute level 7 fodder to throw your way as an alternative form of payment if you so choose.

Let me know if any of y'all have nests to offer this month! I'll send them over tomorrow after Dominance rolls over. And if any Ice members are that aren't on my mini ping list would like to offer now or sometime in the future, feel free to let me know!

Thank you for your time (and your nests)!
@Verniculus I’ve got an opening right now :D
@Verniculus I’ve got an opening right now :D
SCION SUBSPECIES LORE PAGE

“No one has ever enjoyed reading, OR WRITING, an academic paper...why’d you put it in a video game???” -BDG
1 2 3 4