Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Ice Nests! (Done for now!)
1 2 3 4
[s]I don't know where else to put this, and combing through the nest rental topic on FRD is chaos, so here I am.[/s] Howdy! I have a mono lair of Imps that need Ice eyes, and I am in Earth. Can you see the problem there? So I beseech you, beautiful members of Ice, whose nests are empty and your lairs as barren as the Icefields you call your home, to let me use your dens for the growth of my own clan in Dragonhome. You will be compensated with money, a hatchling of your choice (if you so choose), and mountains of gratitude that could probably be seen from your end of Sornieth, were they not purely hypothetical. Please ping me [@Vermiculus] if you are interested in providing nests for me now or sometime in the future. I would love to compile a list of players I can ping for nests when I have pairs available to breed. [i]Please make sure that you have space available for the parents as well as the hatchlings before offering your nests![/i] [b]Price Per Nest:[/b] 20k[emoji=treasure] OR 20[emoji=gem] [b]Pairs Ready:[/b] 0 [u][b]Ice Nests[/b][/u] Tsumetai ClashingHearts transitofvenus furo Frionivalis Florierend
I don't know where else to put this, and combing through the nest rental topic on FRD is chaos, so here I am.

Howdy! I have a mono lair of Imps that need Ice eyes, and I am in Earth.

Can you see the problem there?

So I beseech you, beautiful members of Ice, whose nests are empty and your lairs as barren as the Icefields you call your home, to let me use your dens for the growth of my own clan in Dragonhome. You will be compensated with money, a hatchling of your choice (if you so choose), and mountains of gratitude that could probably be seen from your end of Sornieth, were they not purely hypothetical.

Please ping me [@Vermiculus] if you are interested in providing nests for me now or sometime in the future. I would love to compile a list of players I can ping for nests when I have pairs available to breed.

Please make sure that you have space available for the parents as well as the hatchlings before offering your nests!

Price Per Nest: 20k OR 20
Pairs Ready: 0

Ice Nests
Tsumetai
ClashingHearts
transitofvenus
furo
Frionivalis
Florierend
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
@Vermiculus

Hey! Currently, I have space for 2 parents and 5 babies currently, with more space to be opened soon. I'd be more than happy to lend you a nest.
@Vermiculus

Hey! Currently, I have space for 2 parents and 5 babies currently, with more space to be opened soon. I'd be more than happy to lend you a nest.
I draw sometimes: IG Art Account
@Tsumetai Fantastic, I'll send a pair over with payment via CR! Did you want me to put you on the pinglist when I ask for future nests?
@Tsumetai Fantastic, I'll send a pair over with payment via CR! Did you want me to put you on the pinglist when I ask for future nests?
@Vermiculus

Sure! You can add me to your pinglist. I'm happy to help whenever I can. :D
@Vermiculus

Sure! You can add me to your pinglist. I'm happy to help whenever I can. :D
I draw sometimes: IG Art Account
Up you get!
Up you get!
@vermiculus i have 3 nests available and plenty o' space ^-^
@vermiculus i have 3 nests available and plenty o' space ^-^
CvyoOwu.png
@rosevoids tysm, sending them over with payment! Would it be okay for me to put you on the pinglist, or is this a one time thing?
@rosevoids tysm, sending them over with payment! Would it be okay for me to put you on the pinglist, or is this a one time thing?
@Vermiculus I don’t have space now but feel free to contact me in the future!
@Vermiculus I don’t have space now but feel free to contact me in the future!
SCION SUBSPECIES LORE PAGE

“No one has ever enjoyed reading, OR WRITING, an academic paper...why’d you put it in a video game???” -BDG
@vermiculous it would be perfectly fine to put me on the pinglist ^^ i almost never breed dragons :)
@vermiculous it would be perfectly fine to put me on the pinglist ^^ i almost never breed dragons :)
CvyoOwu.png
@Tsumetai @ClashingHearts @transitofvenus @furo (I see your name changed from rosevoids!) @Frionivalis @Florierend

Wow I didn't realize there were so many of you!

My Imps are feeling the love again, and my wallet is not completely drained anymore from the Hibernal Den, so it's time to ask all of you lovely people for another round of Ice Nests!

Just like last time, I'm looking for 5 nest rentals. If you'd like to be paid in treasure or gems, that's still fine and all, but in order to possibly not go entirely broke this time around, might I also offer to pay in food points (all types), fodder familiars (also have a metric ton of Valentine's Noggles and the Springswarm Hogs, as well as extra HD fams), or possibly even leveling services? (5 levels per nest, perhaps?)

Thank y'all for y'all's time!
@Tsumetai @ClashingHearts @transitofvenus @furo (I see your name changed from rosevoids!) @Frionivalis @Florierend

Wow I didn't realize there were so many of you!

My Imps are feeling the love again, and my wallet is not completely drained anymore from the Hibernal Den, so it's time to ask all of you lovely people for another round of Ice Nests!

Just like last time, I'm looking for 5 nest rentals. If you'd like to be paid in treasure or gems, that's still fine and all, but in order to possibly not go entirely broke this time around, might I also offer to pay in food points (all types), fodder familiars (also have a metric ton of Valentine's Noggles and the Springswarm Hogs, as well as extra HD fams), or possibly even leveling services? (5 levels per nest, perhaps?)

Thank y'all for y'all's time!
1 2 3 4