Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [P] Private Breeding Request
1 2
@/Ratana @LilyCentaur @SalemYinYang

So sorry to ping you guys so randomly and out of the blue!! Let me get right to the point:

I'm looking to breed a male Imperial dragon with the colors Midnight/Obsidian/Black | Abyss | Spruce | Plague Eyes. You each have a dragon that's very similar to what I'm looking for: respectively, Rinoa (20585653), Abyss (32173954), and Vairus (48159343).

I would appreciate it so much if you would be willing to breed your dragons together to get the colors I'm wanting. Because Rinoa is an Imperial (and the only female), this project really hinges on her, and I would breed her to either Abyss or Vairus to get the colors/breed I need (preferably Abyss, since he is currently RTB, but if not, I don't mind waiting a bit for Vairus to be RTB). They'd be bred in a rented Plague nest for the eyes.

I would be happy to compensate you for your help. Needless to say, this is just a request, so I won't be upset at all if you decline! c:

Thanks for reading this, and please let me know if you can help when you get a chance!!
@/Ratana @LilyCentaur @SalemYinYang

So sorry to ping you guys so randomly and out of the blue!! Let me get right to the point:

I'm looking to breed a male Imperial dragon with the colors Midnight/Obsidian/Black | Abyss | Spruce | Plague Eyes. You each have a dragon that's very similar to what I'm looking for: respectively, Rinoa (20585653), Abyss (32173954), and Vairus (48159343).

I would appreciate it so much if you would be willing to breed your dragons together to get the colors I'm wanting. Because Rinoa is an Imperial (and the only female), this project really hinges on her, and I would breed her to either Abyss or Vairus to get the colors/breed I need (preferably Abyss, since he is currently RTB, but if not, I don't mind waiting a bit for Vairus to be RTB). They'd be bred in a rented Plague nest for the eyes.

I would be happy to compensate you for your help. Needless to say, this is just a request, so I won't be upset at all if you decline! c:

Thanks for reading this, and please let me know if you can help when you get a chance!!
ODOObEI.png
I would accept if i knew for fact that he would be returned to me once his job was done. See i really like him, he's got a future spot as a lore villain for my lair once i'm done thinking of everything for my lore world LOL I love his colors and his genes honestly. I would like to at least get to know you, and possibly this rented nest first. I'd hate if something happened..

I do have an IRL friend, who may be willing to aid this project, I know i could trust her, but that would be up to Rinoa's owner. She is plague alignment. I was also planning on changing my alignment to plague once my nests hatch, if that would make you feel safer, seeing as i was already fully planning to do it. (i love the red eyes)
I would accept if i knew for fact that he would be returned to me once his job was done. See i really like him, he's got a future spot as a lore villain for my lair once i'm done thinking of everything for my lore world LOL I love his colors and his genes honestly. I would like to at least get to know you, and possibly this rented nest first. I'd hate if something happened..

I do have an IRL friend, who may be willing to aid this project, I know i could trust her, but that would be up to Rinoa's owner. She is plague alignment. I was also planning on changing my alignment to plague once my nests hatch, if that would make you feel safer, seeing as i was already fully planning to do it. (i love the red eyes)
Check out my hatchery Hellions of Twilight here!
@FallenRibbons
I'm cool with you using Abyss for your project. I would just like collateral when he's breeding though, just to be safe.
@FallenRibbons
I'm cool with you using Abyss for your project. I would just like collateral when he's breeding though, just to be safe.
@LilyCentaur @SalemYinYang Thank you both for responding so quickly! I totally understand your concerns and don’t mind at all offering up collateral or having them bred in a familiar user’s nest. It looks like @/Ratana is the one we’re waiting for now. @/SalemYinYang Since @/LilyCentaur has agreed to let me borrow Abyss with collateral, I don’t think I’ll need to borrow Vairus after all (and I agree with you on how lovely he is, he’ll be a great lore villain!!), so would you let me know when/if you change to Plague flight? I would like to rent a nest from you, if possible (still with compensation, of course!). c: @/LilyCentaur When the time comes, I’ll let you hold onto my 5-digit, Dazzle (page 3 of my lair, if memory serves), as collateral. c: I’ll ping you both later with more details after Rinoa’s owner responds as well! Thanks again so much!! Also, if you’d like to see a scry of the dragon I’m breeding for, check this boy’s bio: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48399135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483992/48399135_350.png[/img] [/url] Best wishes, Fallen~ :)
@LilyCentaur @SalemYinYang

Thank you both for responding so quickly! I totally understand your concerns and don’t mind at all offering up collateral or having them bred in a familiar user’s nest. It looks like @/Ratana is the one we’re waiting for now.

@/SalemYinYang

Since @/LilyCentaur has agreed to let me borrow Abyss with collateral, I don’t think I’ll need to borrow Vairus after all (and I agree with you on how lovely he is, he’ll be a great lore villain!!), so would you let me know when/if you change to Plague flight? I would like to rent a nest from you, if possible (still with compensation, of course!). c:

@/LilyCentaur

When the time comes, I’ll let you hold onto my 5-digit, Dazzle (page 3 of my lair, if memory serves), as collateral. c:

I’ll ping you both later with more details after Rinoa’s owner responds as well! Thanks again so much!!

Also, if you’d like to see a scry of the dragon I’m breeding for, check this boy’s bio:

48399135_350.png

Best wishes,

Fallen~ :)
ODOObEI.png
Ohh that dragon is very beautiful! And of course, i'm switching as soon as Atlas and Bourne's nest is done incubating! I'll make sure i ping you to let you know!
Ohh that dragon is very beautiful! And of course, i'm switching as soon as Atlas and Bourne's nest is done incubating! I'll make sure i ping you to let you know!
@salemyinyang

Thanks!! Since @/Ratana still hasn’t answered (and their lair is slowly losing food), I’m not certain how long it will be, so I hope you don’t feel rushed on my account! c:
@salemyinyang

Thanks!! Since @/Ratana still hasn’t answered (and their lair is slowly losing food), I’m not certain how long it will be, so I hope you don’t feel rushed on my account! c:
ODOObEI.png
@FallenRibbons

That will work for me! :)
@FallenRibbons

That will work for me! :)
I am now Plague, so you know @FallenRibbons
I am now Plague, so you know @FallenRibbons
@salemyinyang

Thanks for letting me know! Currently, I’m trying to find another dragon to replace Rinoa, since @/Ratana’s lair keeps losing food. Not sure how much longer it will be :)
@salemyinyang

Thanks for letting me know! Currently, I’m trying to find another dragon to replace Rinoa, since @/Ratana’s lair keeps losing food. Not sure how much longer it will be :)
ODOObEI.png
@KanKan

Hi there! You have a female Imperial named Myrhatis (ID#29341364), and I was wondering if you would be willing to let me borrow her to breed with @/LilyCentaur’s dragon (Abyss) as part of a breeding project to get a male Imperial with the colors Black/Abyss/Spruce! Please let me know if so, and feel free to read through our previous posts!

You’re totally free to decline, no worries!! c: I’ll compensate you for sure if you’re willing, though, and I don’t mind offering up a dragon of mine as collateral until the nest hatches, either!
@KanKan

Hi there! You have a female Imperial named Myrhatis (ID#29341364), and I was wondering if you would be willing to let me borrow her to breed with @/LilyCentaur’s dragon (Abyss) as part of a breeding project to get a male Imperial with the colors Black/Abyss/Spruce! Please let me know if so, and feel free to read through our previous posts!

You’re totally free to decline, no worries!! c: I’ll compensate you for sure if you’re willing, though, and I don’t mind offering up a dragon of mine as collateral until the nest hatches, either!
ODOObEI.png
1 2