Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [P] Private Breeding Request
1 2
This dragon does not exactly match your colors, but she could be bred to eventually reach those colors. (Seeing as the female holders aren't replying) Plus she's an imperial female so she may prove helpful! 49032913 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/490330/49032913_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=26&auth=aa36b62c867e0f0defc7b92467ed710acd3d8d6f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I hope that helps! She's currently for sale in the Auction house! http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49032913 @FallenRibbons
This dragon does not exactly match your colors, but she could be bred to eventually reach those colors. (Seeing as the female holders aren't replying) Plus she's an imperial female so she may prove helpful! 49032913 49032913_350.png
dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=26&auth=aa36b62c867e0f0defc7b92467ed710acd3d8d6f&dummyext=prev.png I hope that helps! She's currently for sale in the Auction house! http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49032913 @FallenRibbons
Check out my hatchery Hellions of Twilight here!
@salemyinyang

Oh, thank you so much!! I just bought her (she was cheap, too, which was nice!!)

If I breed her with @LilyCentaur’s Abyss, I’ll be able to narrow it down closer to the colors I’m wanting, so I can use their hatchlings as part of the project, as well. We’ll just wait now until she’s RTB (it’ll be a while, so don’t hold your breath lol)! I’ll be sure to ping both of you when she’s ready! :) thanks for your patience!
@salemyinyang

Oh, thank you so much!! I just bought her (she was cheap, too, which was nice!!)

If I breed her with @LilyCentaur’s Abyss, I’ll be able to narrow it down closer to the colors I’m wanting, so I can use their hatchlings as part of the project, as well. We’ll just wait now until she’s RTB (it’ll be a while, so don’t hold your breath lol)! I’ll be sure to ping both of you when she’s ready! :) thanks for your patience!
ODOObEI.png
@FallenRibbons

Hi there,

Had a lot to do and wasn't online for a few days, sorry! Are you still interested in borrowing Myrhatis?

I'd be fine with that with all the secuity collateral and all just to be safe. :)
@FallenRibbons

Hi there,

Had a lot to do and wasn't online for a few days, sorry! Are you still interested in borrowing Myrhatis?

I'd be fine with that with all the secuity collateral and all just to be safe. :)
@KanKan

Oh, don’t worry about it at all! But yes! That would be amazing!! Let me set up a two-way CR, and I’ll send over my dragon Anila (a very special gift from a friend) as collateral for you! Thank you so much!
@KanKan

Oh, don’t worry about it at all! But yes! That would be amazing!! Let me set up a two-way CR, and I’ll send over my dragon Anila (a very special gift from a friend) as collateral for you! Thank you so much!
ODOObEI.png
@LilyCentaur

The other dragon in the pair is available for breeding now! I’ll set up a two-way CR and send the collateral over to you! ^^
@LilyCentaur

The other dragon in the pair is available for breeding now! I’ll set up a two-way CR and send the collateral over to you! ^^
ODOObEI.png
@SalemYinYang

After I’ve received both dragons, I will send them your way to breed! :) if this nest doesn’t work, I might ask for your help in breeding again later (likely with the hatchlings from this nest), lol!
@SalemYinYang

After I’ve received both dragons, I will send them your way to breed! :) if this nest doesn’t work, I might ask for your help in breeding again later (likely with the hatchlings from this nest), lol!
ODOObEI.png
Rinoa is my Coli derg so I can't really be without her for any length of time sorry
Rinoa is my Coli derg so I can't really be without her for any length of time sorry
@Ratana

Don’t worry about it! Everything worked out!! c:
@Ratana

Don’t worry about it! Everything worked out!! c:
ODOObEI.png
1 2