Looking for a light nest.

@Kava @Luce @theRumblingEmu @Aschenstern @lupa77
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
@Quickstrike I do! Should I send them now?
@Quickstrike I do! Should I send them now?
cat.gif
gareth/gare

he/him
star.gif
482869af-1b13-4689-9d00-b3ef21fe24a8.png 1vAtYxM.png
QRVupBA.png
image0_1.png
fkWjutW.png
f2u_rainbow_by_kinutanuki_dd7ymkd.png
3f47f002-12de-4cd6-971a-dbb862dca1eb.png
aQSXl7L.png
image0.pngimage0.png
fG95oEO.png
draw.gif
@sleepvillainz
Sure!
@sleepvillainz
Sure!
KQMMLMj.png
@QuenShadoBinder Thanks for all the hard work! It’s been a pleasure being a nester for you. May Life be good wherever you land!
@QuenShadoBinder Thanks for all the hard work! It’s been a pleasure being a nester for you. May Life be good wherever you land!
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@VeranaStorm @Mellorine @Xeranthe @Ravengirl1981 @Tsurubami @Snekatiefr @DandyElise @LGFUADJJ

Looking for one arcane nest!
@VeranaStorm @Mellorine @Xeranthe @Ravengirl1981 @Tsurubami @Snekatiefr @DandyElise @LGFUADJJ

Looking for one arcane nest!
eZ5CPeG.gif Wishlist
@PlasmaStorm

Hello!
I can take your pair if you like :3
@PlasmaStorm

Hello!
I can take your pair if you like :3
Snb3SHJ.png
The Never-ending Cycle

Apparel Bundle Shop
I rent nests!
Send an PM and let's get started!
@Skritnaja @KiwiNeko @InobiYoPo @ScribeJustinian @Tenaga
Howdy! Looking for an earth nest
@Skritnaja @KiwiNeko @InobiYoPo @ScribeJustinian @Tenaga
Howdy! Looking for an earth nest
Salutations,

@prettylizards If you are still seeking I have several earth nests open.

In Service,

Jackalope, Scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns Earth clan
Salutations,

@prettylizards If you are still seeking I have several earth nests open.

In Service,

Jackalope, Scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns Earth clan
Dragons you say? No not here, not where they can hear you... Come this way... that way the dragons wont know you can see them too. On second thought you can hear them right? er was that see? I never can remember the difference between the two.

(The lair is open to anyone wishing to give their dragons a new home. Please feel free to message me anytime. I have a strong fondness for 1st generations and branches.)
@ScribeJustinian Sick!! I'll send them over now!
EDIT: WAIT I ... am an idiot and forgot to double check their genders, and are both male oh my god, thank you so much for the offer though I'll be back here soon i hope ;-;
@ScribeJustinian Sick!! I'll send them over now!
EDIT: WAIT I ... am an idiot and forgot to double check their genders, and are both male oh my god, thank you so much for the offer though I'll be back here soon i hope ;-;
No worries @prettylizards I have done that alot of late, if you discover you still need an earth nest when you get things settled please feel free to ping me once more!
No worries @prettylizards I have done that alot of late, if you discover you still need an earth nest when you get things settled please feel free to ping me once more!
Dragons you say? No not here, not where they can hear you... Come this way... that way the dragons wont know you can see them too. On second thought you can hear them right? er was that see? I never can remember the difference between the two.

(The lair is open to anyone wishing to give their dragons a new home. Please feel free to message me anytime. I have a strong fondness for 1st generations and branches.)
1 2 ... 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 ... 1950 1951