Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental
1 2 ... 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 ... 1950 1951
[quote name="Alithium8" date="2021-07-23 19:43:13" ] [emoji=fire rune size=1] @LucisAbsentia @Quickstrike @Meadbhb @ktjn @Nimphy [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Hi all! :) Looking for: » 2 Fire [s]» 1 Arcane[/s] Thank you! [/quote] Still looking for 1 Fire Nest
Alithium8 wrote on 2021-07-23 19:43:13:
@LucisAbsentia @Quickstrike @Meadbhb @ktjn @Nimphy

Hi all! :)

Looking for:
» 2 Fire
» 1 Arcane

Thank you!

Still looking for 1 Fire Nest
YaLh2Os.png
@QuenShadoBinder
Thank you for all your hard work!
@QuenShadoBinder
Thank you for all your hard work!
Z1OhMta.pngEmDXb3p.pngqAOaXBj.png
@MountainStorm I also host lightning if you want, if not that's alright! but I can host if you do want
@MountainStorm I also host lightning if you want, if not that's alright! but I can host if you do want
Z1OhMta.pngEmDXb3p.pngqAOaXBj.png
@Twiggies I should have a nest free if you still need an arcane nest.
@Twiggies I should have a nest free if you still need an arcane nest.
JHlhJS8.png Signature pending click on Andromeda to be taken to Haphazard Hatchery
Salutations,

@QuenShadoBinder thank you for putting this thread together originally such a long time running, and truly commendable!
I was so vary wayward and had lost my inspiration for writing and just enjoying life all together. You personally accepted me into the FNR team and were truly kind and supportive. It meant so much, and it rekindled a part of me that I thought was truly long gone.

Getting to be part of the FNR and meeting people and being a nest host has allow me a chance to be part of a community I love and to give back to it.
Thank you truly for all the hard work you have done. I wish you the safest journeys for every new tomorrow and a fulfillment of your heart for every new today and no regrets for the yesterdays just past.

If the team needs help, I will gladly keep giving my all, thank you again so much for saying "Yes, you are very welcome to join the team! Who knew those words would brighten my days to come! And allow me to be in awe of all the surreal and amazing combinations of dragons, lairs and beings.

In Service,
Jackalope Scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns Earth Clan
Salutations,

@QuenShadoBinder thank you for putting this thread together originally such a long time running, and truly commendable!
I was so vary wayward and had lost my inspiration for writing and just enjoying life all together. You personally accepted me into the FNR team and were truly kind and supportive. It meant so much, and it rekindled a part of me that I thought was truly long gone.

Getting to be part of the FNR and meeting people and being a nest host has allow me a chance to be part of a community I love and to give back to it.
Thank you truly for all the hard work you have done. I wish you the safest journeys for every new tomorrow and a fulfillment of your heart for every new today and no regrets for the yesterdays just past.

If the team needs help, I will gladly keep giving my all, thank you again so much for saying "Yes, you are very welcome to join the team! Who knew those words would brighten my days to come! And allow me to be in awe of all the surreal and amazing combinations of dragons, lairs and beings.

In Service,
Jackalope Scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns Earth Clan
Dragons you say? No not here, not where they can hear you... Come this way... that way the dragons wont know you can see them too. On second thought you can hear them right? er was that see? I never can remember the difference between the two.

(The lair is open to anyone wishing to give their dragons a new home. Please feel free to message me anytime. I have a strong fondness for 1st generations and branches.)
Salutations,

@AllHailWebby, if by chance you are still seeking an earth nest I have several available and ready to host!

In service,
Jackalope Scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns clan
Salutations,

@AllHailWebby, if by chance you are still seeking an earth nest I have several available and ready to host!

In service,
Jackalope Scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns clan
Dragons you say? No not here, not where they can hear you... Come this way... that way the dragons wont know you can see them too. On second thought you can hear them right? er was that see? I never can remember the difference between the two.

(The lair is open to anyone wishing to give their dragons a new home. Please feel free to message me anytime. I have a strong fondness for 1st generations and branches.)
@ArmorWondrous @Twiggies @DragonFriend611 @EnglishRose @Swangirl @Sehti @emaster012 @Diavalo

Hey there, I am looking for one water nest please c:
@ArmorWondrous @Twiggies @DragonFriend611 @EnglishRose @Swangirl @Sehti @emaster012 @Diavalo

Hey there, I am looking for one water nest please c:
LN63BIW.png oKZOZJE.gif
@Bear @sleepvillainz @Alithium8
So sorry for the late response, but if any or all of you still need fire nests, I can take them
@Bear @sleepvillainz @Alithium8
So sorry for the late response, but if any or all of you still need fire nests, I can take them
KQMMLMj.png
@guilleum2
I can take that water nest!
@guilleum2
I can take that water nest!

1/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
81-DAF598-C01-F-4891-B82-C-20749-C6-CA814.png
18-E81-A87-3-D35-45-CC-8-B55-E75-E9927-C81-B.png