Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@clover61 i would love to help people get their wishes - can i be added to the library list? i do have my dragons sorted into pairs, but im still willing to rent out any of them [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
@clover61 i would love to help people get their wishes - can i be added to the library list? i do have my dragons sorted into pairs, but im still willing to rent out any of them
j5NKKLj.pngvZQhV7D.png
@clover61
I would like to be a library member! I am willing to rent out any dragons since I don't really keep them together as a breeding pair.
@clover61
I would like to be a library member! I am willing to rent out any dragons since I don't really keep them together as a breeding pair.
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
@clover61

I would like to be added to the library. :) I am quite happy to breed someone with any of my dragons on my own nest, and most of the dragons I would be willing to lend out to others (that can be addressed on a case by case basis). I accidentally stumbled onto a Dragonwish member when looking for someone to help me breed a particular dragon and I want to pay it forward. <3
@clover61

I would like to be added to the library. :) I am quite happy to breed someone with any of my dragons on my own nest, and most of the dragons I would be willing to lend out to others (that can be addressed on a case by case basis). I accidentally stumbled onto a Dragonwish member when looking for someone to help me breed a particular dragon and I want to pay it forward. <3
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@clover61 hello! I would love to be added to the library. I've got some dragons with rare/unusual color combinations, and I would be more than willing to breed some of them if a project should need it :)
@clover61 hello! I would love to be added to the library. I've got some dragons with rare/unusual color combinations, and I would be more than willing to breed some of them if a project should need it :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@Clover61 Hi! I was wondering if I could help with your Library here? I breed Wildclaws, and I am looking for a way to help people out, as well as use some of my dragons. I'm newer to Flight Rising, so I thought this might be a better place for me than the Dragon Wish Foundation thingy. Thoughts?
@Clover61 Hi! I was wondering if I could help with your Library here? I breed Wildclaws, and I am looking for a way to help people out, as well as use some of my dragons. I'm newer to Flight Rising, so I thought this might be a better place for me than the Dragon Wish Foundation thingy. Thoughts?
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
@clover61
Just joined the foundation as a breeder but also putting my name in the libary, most of my lair is available for lending.
@clover61
Just joined the foundation as a breeder but also putting my name in the libary, most of my lair is available for lending.
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
@clover61
I wish to also be put down as having my dragons available for lending!
@clover61
I wish to also be put down as having my dragons available for lending!
@clover61

Can I please be added to the library?
@clover61

Can I please be added to the library?
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@clover61
I'd like to be put on the list for all my dragons!
@clover61
I'd like to be put on the list for all my dragons!
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
accepts random friend requests
skdnf
export.png
hey im willing to breed all my dragons for the foundation! so please add me to the list ^^ @clover61
hey im willing to breed all my dragons for the foundation! so please add me to the list ^^ @clover61
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8