Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@clover61
Could an addendum be added about dragons under my 'Eternality's Rest' tab being (mostly) unavailable? People can still ask, but it's not likely.
@clover61
Could an addendum be added about dragons under my 'Eternality's Rest' tab being (mostly) unavailable? People can still ask, but it's not likely.
@clover61 I would love to be added to the library!
@clover61 I would love to be added to the library!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61 Hello! I don't remember if I'm on this list or not but if not, can I be added? I'd be more than happy to lend any dragons that aren't in my "Destined For Elsewhere" tab to breeding efforts!
@clover61 Hello! I don't remember if I'm on this list or not but if not, can I be added? I'd be more than happy to lend any dragons that aren't in my "Destined For Elsewhere" tab to breeding efforts!
8Lpal06.gif
@clover61
I’d love to be added to the library! Most of my dragons are available for breeding!
@clover61
I’d love to be added to the library! Most of my dragons are available for breeding!
dd44d679b2edcf9e00b2face5e521ff55bb3d36f.png She/Her FR+3 Ayfg4.gif zAelm.gif
@clover61 Hi there, I'd love to be added to the library for any and all of my dragons (save my progenitors, Pearl and Topaz, of course).
@clover61 Hi there, I'd love to be added to the library for any and all of my dragons (save my progenitors, Pearl and Topaz, of course).
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
@clover61

I would like to be added to the library! I'm happy to lend out the vast majority of my dragons.
@clover61

I would like to be added to the library! I'm happy to lend out the vast majority of my dragons.
@@clover61,

I'd like to be added to the library! The only dragons I won't breed are most G1s, and a select few lore dragons. (I can give specific names if need be.) However, most of those dragons are in pre-established pairs and I can always give a hatchling from them.

The only other caveat is that I won't nest outside my clan, particularly with any dressed dragons.
@@clover61,

I'd like to be added to the library! The only dragons I won't breed are most G1s, and a select few lore dragons. (I can give specific names if need be.) However, most of those dragons are in pre-established pairs and I can always give a hatchling from them.

The only other caveat is that I won't nest outside my clan, particularly with any dressed dragons.
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
@Clover61

I'd like to be added, please!
@Clover61

I'd like to be added, please!
PVehrz5.png1YhCyjf.png
9hqcHsy.png ACOZFAh.png EiPW4qT.pngWBC5JG3.pngB8HmiZX.png
ef7V7k8.gif
nIu3Z9d.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png
May I be added to the library?
May I be added to the library?
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
@Clover61

I'd like to be added to the library, please! :)
@Clover61

I'd like to be added to the library, please! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8