Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Born June 23rd
1 2 3 4
Okay so today my favorite band, Imagine Dragons, dropped a new album! It's my goal to get dragons that look like all their album covers. So now I'm looking for an Evolve dragon [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b5/ImagineDragonsEvolve.jpg[/img] Requirements! ~Dark blue primary. I'll be changing it to basic unless it's metallic or some other gene that works okay. ~Bright secondary and tert! The more rainbow the better! ~MUST be born today! I'd love to see facet, female skydancers, and light colored runes, but have at it! :D Show me even ugly babies! EDIT: Just show all June 23rd dragons, I just need one!
Okay so today my favorite band, Imagine Dragons, dropped a new album! It's my goal to get dragons that look like all their album covers. So now I'm looking for an Evolve dragon
ImagineDragonsEvolve.jpg

Requirements!
~Dark blue primary. I'll be changing it to basic unless it's metallic or some other gene that works okay.
~Bright secondary and tert! The more rainbow the better!
~MUST be born today!

I'd love to see facet, female skydancers, and light colored runes, but have at it! :D Show me even ugly babies!

EDIT: Just show all June 23rd dragons, I just need one!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@impossiblejedi4 I uh. I'll be honest. My dark blue skydancers have dark secondaries (though I DO have some shiny faes with bright aqua wings. he's purple though) But mostly you said "dark blue and bright runes" and my brain went to...This creature. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33937590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/339376/33937590.png[/img] [/url] Lightening Eyes Mirror Male Cerulean/Sapphire/Violet Skink/Spinner/Runes 15kt [/columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=15&breed=3&element=5&gender=0&tert=17&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=71&auth=d23c849e968aaf859bd50f495217ab9a40b4b978&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@impossiblejedi4

I uh. I'll be honest. My dark blue skydancers have dark secondaries (though I DO have some shiny faes with bright aqua wings. he's purple though)

But mostly you said "dark blue and bright runes" and my brain went to...This creature.

33937590.png

Lightening Eyes
Mirror Male
Cerulean/Sapphire/Violet
Skink/Spinner/Runes
15kt

dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=15&breed=3&element=5&gender=0&tert=17&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=71&auth=d23c849e968aaf859bd50f495217ab9a40b4b978&dummyext=prev.png
uOlzcKC.png
@Saori
He's actually beautiful? Like really! Can I keep him in mind? :D
@Saori
He's actually beautiful? Like really! Can I keep him in mind? :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Impossiblejedi4

Yeah! he's not the cyan of his older brothers, his clutch was all cerulean, so with that and violet I don't forsee him going fast. And if he does. Well. I've got three similar mirrors and two spirals.
@Impossiblejedi4

Yeah! he's not the cyan of his older brothers, his clutch was all cerulean, so with that and violet I don't forsee him going fast. And if he does. Well. I've got three similar mirrors and two spirals.
uOlzcKC.png
@Saori
I think he's beautiful. :) Thank you! (I also love the name Glass Eye hatchery, hahaha)
@Saori
I think he's beautiful. :) Thank you! (I also love the name Glass Eye hatchery, hahaha)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@impossiblejedi4 Aww, thank you!
@impossiblejedi4 Aww, thank you!
uOlzcKC.png
@Saori
Kinda a long and funny story as to why, but I'll have to check it out sometime!
@Saori
Kinda a long and funny story as to why, but I'll have to check it out sometime!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@impossiblejedi4

I have like 3 million pairs and I'm still adding (friends are great). I'd like to here the story sometime over pm.
@impossiblejedi4

I have like 3 million pairs and I'm still adding (friends are great). I'd like to here the story sometime over pm.
uOlzcKC.png
@Saori
Sounds good! Put me on a hatchery pinglist, please? :)
@Saori
Sounds good! Put me on a hatchery pinglist, please? :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@impossiblejedi4

Any particular pair or general?
@impossiblejedi4

Any particular pair or general?
uOlzcKC.png