Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [EarthDom]Library Week PB (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 62 63
<3
<3
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
@Zarane

Heya! The last dragon you've sent is still level one, please either level it or cancell the auction and sent it for lv1 reward.

Thank you for your support! \o/
@Zarane

Heya! The last dragon you've sent is still level one, please either level it or cancell the auction and sent it for lv1 reward.

Thank you for your support! \o/
@NorthPrincess
Oh, whoops! Sending a lvl 5 instead~
@NorthPrincess
Oh, whoops! Sending a lvl 5 instead~
@NorthPrincess hey I'm idly training dragons, don't worry about the prices :)
@NorthPrincess hey I'm idly training dragons, don't worry about the prices :)
@Rexila

Thank you!! :D
@Rexila

Thank you!! :D
@Kyrislian @BrightShine @Vigil

Pardon the delay, I'm swamped but will be getting to your dragons asap!
@Kyrislian @BrightShine @Vigil

Pardon the delay, I'm swamped but will be getting to your dragons asap!
@NorthPrincess

Take your time, no need to stress!
@NorthPrincess

Take your time, no need to stress!
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
@NorthPrincess not a problem at all! :D I'm deep in the mire training up more dragons, so hope you don't mind a steady stream though!
@NorthPrincess not a problem at all! :D I'm deep in the mire training up more dragons, so hope you don't mind a steady stream though!
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@NorthPrincess
@Tarany
@PumpkinGuts
@Redsparrow

I'd like to send one of you a number of lvl 5s, if I may, over the private AH system? I don't know exactly how many just yet, as I have some already leveled, and I'm going to keep leveling up until ~12:00 FR time. All are for treasure, and I'll adjust based on the daily bonus. If I can count, I have 72 fodder dragons atm, but they won't all be sent today. If I could just check in, and see who's the most likely to be on for the next hour-and-a-half? (And if none of you, if I may ask who'll be on the longest, I'd appreciate it. <3)

I've gotten hooked up. Thank you, and good luck! <3
@NorthPrincess
@Tarany
@PumpkinGuts
@Redsparrow

I'd like to send one of you a number of lvl 5s, if I may, over the private AH system? I don't know exactly how many just yet, as I have some already leveled, and I'm going to keep leveling up until ~12:00 FR time. All are for treasure, and I'll adjust based on the daily bonus. If I can count, I have 72 fodder dragons atm, but they won't all be sent today. If I could just check in, and see who's the most likely to be on for the next hour-and-a-half? (And if none of you, if I may ask who'll be on the longest, I'd appreciate it. <3)

I've gotten hooked up. Thank you, and good luck! <3
tumblr_otihfuy8hG1u80m1yo1_400.png
@Kyrislian

All right! I gotta walk my dog for a bit but feel free to queue! :)
@Kyrislian

All right! I gotta walk my dog for a bit but feel free to queue! :)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 62 63