Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [EarthDom]Library Week PB (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 62 63
@Takora: I'm pretty sure I have sent enough fodder for two people to get the final stage cat badge, I willing to provide my AH history and name of the buyers.
@Takora: I'm pretty sure I have sent enough fodder for two people to get the final stage cat badge, I willing to provide my AH history and name of the buyers.
GkKw54H.png
@PrinceEridan you can stop sending now, I'm sure I can full the rest in the next 6 hours.

Or if you want to continue support earth, go a head.

@PrinceEridan you can stop sending now, I'm sure I can full the rest in the next 6 hours.

Or if you want to continue support earth, go a head.

GkKw54H.png
@PrinceEridan Woo! I don't have time to add up - but I don't think you'll have problems reaching that badge! xD Thank so much for the support btw - Earth flipped the board :D [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4102422/goat-flip-o.gif[/img]
@PrinceEridan

Woo! I don't have time to add up - but I don't think you'll have problems reaching that badge! xD

Thank so much for the support btw - Earth flipped the board :D

goat-flip-o.gif
n4tD6Di.pngcT7ArrF.pngFSRH04x.pngCFVbpnt.png
@Vigil

Hi, you listed the hatchlings without the daily bonus, shall i send it in a CR?
@Vigil

Hi, you listed the hatchlings without the daily bonus, shall i send it in a CR?
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
@NorthPrincess

No need! They were just some project fail hatchies, use the t on something more valuable, like leveled dragons c:
@NorthPrincess

No need! They were just some project fail hatchies, use the t on something more valuable, like leveled dragons c:
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
@Vigil

Thank you then! :D
@Vigil

Thank you then! :D
@PrinceEridan
Awesome! Thank you so much for supporting Earth!
@PrinceEridan
Awesome! Thank you so much for supporting Earth!
oRU0xsF.png
@PrinceEridan

The levels you send in count towards both badges. And we currently don't have a pinglist for out-of-fliers but we surely can make one, and you are on it :)
@PrinceEridan

The levels you send in count towards both badges. And we currently don't have a pinglist for out-of-fliers but we surely can make one, and you are on it :)
@Tarany ten lv6 and one lv 8 = 68 level for @PrinceEridan , that should be enough for the cat. I will help PrinceEridan get the pillar as well.
@Tarany ten lv6 and one lv 8 = 68 level for @PrinceEridan , that should be enough for the cat. I will help PrinceEridan get the pillar as well.
GkKw54H.png
@PrinceEridan Oh so you have the pillar as well now, congratulations!
@PrinceEridan Oh so you have the pillar as well now, congratulations!
GkKw54H.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 62 63