Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [EarthDom]Library Week PB (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 62 63
[i]Our librarians are thrilled by everyone's participation and are ready to give out the daily prize![/i] >The two systems are called Heliocentrism and Geocentrism. Heliocentrism is where the Earth and other planets rotate around the sun, while according to geocentrism the Sun and other planets rotate around the Earth. Geocentrism was believed to be the correct system in the past but nowdays it is not accepted, as it has been proven that the correct one is the heliocentric system. [br] [center] [b]And here I bring you today’s Trivia question:[/b][/center] [quote] Because it is the library week, our librarians couldn’t leave out the human libraries and start telling you about the most interesting ones, and it quickly turns into a heated disscussion. Your interest catches this one library that used to be the greatest library in the human past, but which doesn’t exist anymore. [/quote] [b] >What was the greatest library in the ancient history of humankind, that was said to have a copy of nearly every book that existed at that time?[/b] [i]Please write your answer in this [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUvJKfSz1OL-ZSh-IAIY-Tz693EchlhsN1gm8Is4ri6lPMaA/viewform][b]form[/b][/url].[/i] [size=2](Just the name is enough, but if you want to write more I’ll read it as well :))[/size] [br] Let me recap the Daily Prize rules: [quote] [b]To participate you have to send us at least one dragon on the day. [/b]You can get[b] total of 4 tickets[/b] during [b]each day[/b](resets with each new day), by: [br] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/NQ9kuiI.png[/img] Sending at least 1 dragon on the day to our Public Buy = [b]1 ticket[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NQ9kuiI.png[/img] Answering our daily Trivia Minigame question = [b]1 ticket[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NQ9kuiI.png[/img] Correctly answering the Trivia question of the day [b]= 2 tickets[/b][/center] The prize winner is chosen via the [url=https://www.random.org/]random number generator [/url] [/quote] [center]And here is the Prize Pack that you can win for today's participation![/center] [quote=Friday Prize Pack] [center][skin=15877][item=Mainecoon][item=Black Cat][item=Vista: Ribbons and Bows][item=Duneglider Cape][/center] [/quote] ------ [br] The winner of Thursday Daily Prize is @Dulcette! Congratulations, you win: [quote=Thursday Prize Pack] [center][item=Wispwillow Peryton][item=Trickster's Magic Cards][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Duskcheer colony][skin=21582][/center] [/quote] It'll be sent out any moment! Daily Trivia/Prize pringlist: [size=1]@Hinumi @casuallySleepy @justChimeric @jbapple @Lundlaeva @BrightShine @EclipseMirror @tarsh @Forelle @Shougoney @Darthiel @remuslupn @Serpenrosa @HermioneLeviosa @tonake @arashiyama @Murakali @shizuyue @hawchoo @nielybh @EbonyBadger @KAnn @Nepkitty @cosmicConundrum @Valekivi @Iridaceae @Aganna @Dulcette @aeki @balthy @panopticon @Frostnite @Praeter @Mirna @Valyrie @Oriel @DuskWitch13 @Obscaenus @Asiatica @mweep @sunbak @Maltshakes @October @ThisOneIsBlue @kiwipen @clarax @rwby @Talvia @Leucoss @kalhalla @Katsuokai @Tyta @balthy @Hyunae @Rulanir @graphicmacaroon @Facieux @smileytechie @WanderingTurtle @Nidanasi @Avene @Geisterwolf @idlewildly @alagasianflame @Ezmara @Artemis01 @Tyta @ColorfulLava @Dreamweave @ZephTheCatLady@5H4D0WDU57 @Evantalia @Undermom @Harmonywish @Skycrest @Argante @MystRunner @heartcrusher1 @allisonhendrix @Thunderbird21 @AnubisLK @Amazeroth @Charlizararad @ShadowofNiflheim @LunarParadox @BrokenGems
Our librarians are thrilled by everyone's participation and are ready to give out the daily prize!

>The two systems are called Heliocentrism and Geocentrism. Heliocentrism is where the Earth and other planets rotate around the sun, while according to geocentrism the Sun and other planets rotate around the Earth. Geocentrism was believed to be the correct system in the past but nowdays it is not accepted, as it has been proven that the correct one is the heliocentric system.

And here I bring you today’s Trivia question:
Quote:
Because it is the library week, our librarians couldn’t leave out the human libraries and start telling you about the most interesting ones, and it quickly turns into a heated disscussion. Your interest catches this one library that used to be the greatest library in the human past, but which doesn’t exist anymore.
>What was the greatest library in the ancient history of humankind, that was said to have a copy of nearly every book that existed at that time? Please write your answer in this form.
(Just the name is enough, but if you want to write more I’ll read it as well :))

Let me recap the Daily Prize rules:
Quote:
To participate you have to send us at least one dragon on the day. You can get total of 4 tickets during each day(resets with each new day), by:

NQ9kuiI.png Sending at least 1 dragon on the day to our Public Buy = 1 ticket
NQ9kuiI.png Answering our daily Trivia Minigame question = 1 ticket
NQ9kuiI.png Correctly answering the Trivia question of the day = 2 tickets

The prize winner is chosen via the random number generator
And here is the Prize Pack that you can win for today's participation!
Friday Prize Pack wrote:
Mainecoon Black Cat Vista: Ribbons and Bows Duneglider Cape

The winner of Thursday Daily Prize is @Dulcette! Congratulations, you win:
Thursday Prize Pack wrote:
Wispwillow Peryton Trickster's Magic Cards Unhatched Nocturne Egg Duskcheer Colony
It'll be sent out any moment!

Daily Trivia/Prize pringlist: @Hinumi @casuallySleepy @justChimeric @jbapple @Lundlaeva @BrightShine @EclipseMirror @tarsh @Forelle @Shougoney @Darthiel @remuslupn @Serpenrosa @HermioneLeviosa @tonake @arashiyama @Murakali @shizuyue @hawchoo @nielybh @EbonyBadger @KAnn @Nepkitty @cosmicConundrum @Valekivi @Iridaceae @Aganna @Dulcette @aeki @balthy @panopticon @Frostnite @Praeter @Mirna @Valyrie @Oriel @DuskWitch13 @Obscaenus @Asiatica @mweep @sunbak @Maltshakes @October @ThisOneIsBlue @kiwipen @clarax @rwby @Talvia @Leucoss @kalhalla @Katsuokai @Tyta @balthy @Hyunae @Rulanir @graphicmacaroon @Facieux @smileytechie @WanderingTurtle @Nidanasi @Avene @Geisterwolf @idlewildly @alagasianflame @Ezmara @Artemis01 @Tyta @ColorfulLava @Dreamweave @ZephTheCatLady@5H4D0WDU57 @Evantalia @Undermom @Harmonywish @Skycrest @Argante @MystRunner @heartcrusher1 @allisonhendrix @Thunderbird21 @AnubisLK @Amazeroth @Charlizararad @ShadowofNiflheim @LunarParadox @BrokenGems
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
@clm i just looked at the public buy sheet and im laughing so hard i cant believe your dog is a light flight saboteur
@clm i just looked at the public buy sheet and im laughing so hard i cant believe your dog is a light flight saboteur
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

@PrinceEridan Yep, hatchlings count as level 1 and I'll gladly accept 200 of them if need be! ---------- [quote name="roachchoir" date=2017-04-14 01:11:32] @clm i just looked at the public buy sheet and im laughing so hard i cant believe your dog is a light flight saboteur [/quote] Yeah, for those who don't know, my dog managed to snag the syrup bottle, climb in my chair behind me, and explode it all over my back. x) My man's best friend is always trying it's hardest to get diabetes lol
@PrinceEridan
Yep, hatchlings count as level 1 and I'll gladly accept 200 of them if need be!

roachchoir wrote on 2017-04-14:

Yeah, for those who don't know, my dog managed to snag the syrup bottle, climb in my chair behind me, and explode it all over my back. x) My man's best friend is always trying it's hardest to get diabetes lol
n4tD6Di.pngcT7ArrF.pngFSRH04x.pngCFVbpnt.png
@PrinceEridan
I prefer Auction House if you don't have problems with it? But CR is fine too. I have no particulars on doing things!
Just send whenever you can and I'll send 'em on to Poprock for storytime :)

Good luck getting the badge! I'm actually doing the same thing as you actually lol xP Trying to exalt enough levels between public buying.
@PrinceEridan
I prefer Auction House if you don't have problems with it? But CR is fine too. I have no particulars on doing things!
Just send whenever you can and I'll send 'em on to Poprock for storytime :)

Good luck getting the badge! I'm actually doing the same thing as you actually lol xP Trying to exalt enough levels between public buying.
@PrinceEridan
Sorry to be a pest ^^ But hatchling have their own prices, Sorry! They'll count as level 1s for the badge, but aren't priced like adults.
@PrinceEridan
Sorry to be a pest ^^ But hatchling have their own prices, Sorry! They'll count as level 1s for the badge, but aren't priced like adults.
@PrinceEridan in the spreadsheet, hatchling is 3600T

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V6zZLmrXRtlHH6N9M3B3pVnZLeWm35juLjojWDqgfWA/edit#gid=0
@PrinceEridan in the spreadsheet, hatchling is 3600T

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V6zZLmrXRtlHH6N9M3B3pVnZLeWm35juLjojWDqgfWA/edit#gid=0
GkKw54H.png
@PrinceEridan
Sorry for misunderstanding! (And delay accepting, sorryx2!)
Skydancers still get their bonus btw but will send that to you in a message :)
@PrinceEridan
Sorry for misunderstanding! (And delay accepting, sorryx2!)
Skydancers still get their bonus btw but will send that to you in a message :)
@clm hey is it possible to share point/level for the badges between player? I want to help PrinceEridan.
@clm hey is it possible to share point/level for the badges between player? I want to help PrinceEridan.
GkKw54H.png
@5H4D0WDU57 Uh, not my decision. -shrug- [quote name="5H4D0WDU57" date=2017-04-14 02:00:06] hey is it possible to share point/level for the badges between player? I want to help PrinceEridan. [/quote] Guys? ^ @Takora @NorthPrincess
@5H4D0WDU57
Uh, not my decision. -shrug-
5H4D0WDU57 wrote on 2017-04-14:
hey is it possible to share point/level for the badges between player? I want to help PrinceEridan.

Guys? ^
@Takora @NorthPrincess
@clm
I think that is fine, just mark the dragons sent from 5H4D0WDU57 as dragons sent from PrinceEridan! (for those who get sent now, but keep in touch with 5H4D0WDU57 that nothing gets mixed up in case 5H4D0WDU57 wants to send more dragons in for themselves)

Normally I would have asked 5H4D0WDU57 to send the dragons to PrinceEridan first, but since they have arthritis I want to cut out the extra step for them.
@clm
I think that is fine, just mark the dragons sent from 5H4D0WDU57 as dragons sent from PrinceEridan! (for those who get sent now, but keep in touch with 5H4D0WDU57 that nothing gets mixed up in case 5H4D0WDU57 wants to send more dragons in for themselves)

Normally I would have asked 5H4D0WDU57 to send the dragons to PrinceEridan first, but since they have arthritis I want to cut out the extra step for them.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 62 63