TOPIC | Wind Nests Available
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@KCSquib
2 eggs :)
@KCSquib
2 eggs :)
wZG5vCf.png0uFXXRL.pnguZHLDnb.png
@Mizzararty

fantastic!! I'm looking for a color combo of radioactive/cyan/eldritch-black male with a shimmer gene, so if none of the babies turn out, then if you'd like to keep one (even if its only to train and exalt) you can have one. :)
@Mizzararty

fantastic!! I'm looking for a color combo of radioactive/cyan/eldritch-black male with a shimmer gene, so if none of the babies turn out, then if you'd like to keep one (even if its only to train and exalt) you can have one. :)
sZsrs4b.jpg
@KCSquib
Ooh nice colour combo I love how bright radioactive and cyan are! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. And thank you :)
@KCSquib
Ooh nice colour combo I love how bright radioactive and cyan are! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. And thank you :)
Away for a while but nests are now open again :)
Away for a while but nests are now open again :)
@Mizzararty

Can I send my wind couple again, if you don't mind? :D
@Mizzararty

Can I send my wind couple again, if you don't mind? :D
marlettsig_by_themonochromequeen-db9mg6j.png
@dilselim
Sure go ahead :)
@dilselim
Sure go ahead :)
@Mizzararty

Hello! I've got a pair of opals that I think will look really nice w/ wind eyes - may I possibly rent one of your spare nests, please? I can send some money over for food alongside them, if you'd like :)
@Mizzararty

Hello! I've got a pair of opals that I think will look really nice w/ wind eyes - may I possibly rent one of your spare nests, please? I can send some money over for food alongside them, if you'd like :)
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
@Imperia
That would be great :)
Send a CR and if I dont manage to accept it tonight ( + 8hrs over here) I'll get your dragons on the nest first thing tomorrow :)
@Imperia
That would be great :)
Send a CR and if I dont manage to accept it tonight ( + 8hrs over here) I'll get your dragons on the nest first thing tomorrow :)
@Mizzararty

Excellent, thank you~ I'll send them both now :>
@Mizzararty

Excellent, thank you~ I'll send them both now :>
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
@Imperia
Your Opals are beautiful! And you have 4 eggs :)
@Imperia
Your Opals are beautiful! And you have 4 eggs :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8