Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ARCANE] Public Buy - Thank You!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@SkyesBride The badge threw me for a bit of a loop today, but I was way under thinking it. All the details are literally right there. I went through a few hundred pages of dragons before I re-refined my search and had a duh moment. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for the reunion! :>
@SkyesBride The badge threw me for a bit of a loop today, but I was way under thinking it. All the details are literally right there. I went through a few hundred pages of dragons before I re-refined my search and had a duh moment. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for the reunion! :>
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Excuse the bump :D
Excuse the bump :D
FVWH4jZ.gif5cx1lc.jpgD1KtWxp.gifFVWH4jZ.gif
I would've done this earlier in the week if I had known about it! I was still able to get 2 badges, both of which were incredibly fun to find! This was a great idea. Good job, Arcane! :D
I would've done this earlier in the week if I had known about it! I was still able to get 2 badges, both of which were incredibly fun to find! This was a great idea. Good job, Arcane! :D
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
@LongLiveFangirls

Tonight, when I'll write the ending and the conclusion for our LoveDetective-Story, I will publish all the clues and links once again, and the Badges are still all in their places, so you can try and get the other badges, too, if you want!
@LongLiveFangirls

Tonight, when I'll write the ending and the conclusion for our LoveDetective-Story, I will publish all the clues and links once again, and the Badges are still all in their places, so you can try and get the other badges, too, if you want!
thmORLU.png
@SkyesBride
Sound's great! If there's a pinglist for that, could you please put me on it? Thanks! :D
@SkyesBride
Sound's great! If there's a pinglist for that, could you please put me on it? Thanks! :D
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
Bump for these awesome people!! Go arcane!
Bump for these awesome people!! Go arcane!
XQg5j7o.png
@Aevios
Sending you one Level 6 c:
@Aevios
Sending you one Level 6 c:
This is the first time I have remembered to do a hunt/any activity every day. I'm very proud of my 7 badges and it makes me want to collect more. SO thats going to be a goa,l collect and display badges.
This is the first time I have remembered to do a hunt/any activity every day. I'm very proud of my 7 badges and it makes me want to collect more. SO thats going to be a goa,l collect and display badges.
@ghostvines

Aw, thats so nice of you!

Thanks to all you wonderful people who supported me this week! I'll go to bed now, the finale is coming tomorrow in the early hours of the morning with a collection of all the puzzles and the badges. If you want to get a ping to see the conclusion, just tell me!
@ghostvines

Aw, thats so nice of you!

Thanks to all you wonderful people who supported me this week! I'll go to bed now, the finale is coming tomorrow in the early hours of the morning with a collection of all the puzzles and the badges. If you want to get a ping to see the conclusion, just tell me!
thmORLU.png
@SkyesBride Oooh could I get a ping for the finale? I've been following along with the clues all week but haven't had the room for fodder till yesterday! And then I slept the day away but I'd still love to see how the story ends!

@pyr0 Sending along 1 level 10 ridgeback!
@SkyesBride Oooh could I get a ping for the finale? I've been following along with the clues all week but haven't had the room for fodder till yesterday! And then I slept the day away but I'd still love to see how the story ends!

@pyr0 Sending along 1 level 10 ridgeback!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18