Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 643 644 645 646 647 ... 971 972
@SongofSummer

I can take them!
@SongofSummer

I can take them!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@AryaElaina

Go ahead and send I have an empty nest
@AryaElaina

Go ahead and send I have an empty nest
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@WolfByte I already found one, but thank you so much for offering!
@WolfByte I already found one, but thank you so much for offering!
tumblr-o4yu8g-UBh-N1uvtnbto1-400-2.png
@Birdsofwax @Dinomatika @DrakoTheDragon @Gryphire @ktjn @Meadbhb @OriginGiratina @Starwindrider
Hello! I am in need of a Fire nest today, if anyone can help with it.

@Abyssdrake @Axotter @Boughkeeper @CatyCrisis @changgwi @Draconequis @Enkil @Ferroc @TonyStarkk @WolfByte
I am also in need of a Plague nest today as well.

Thank you!
@Birdsofwax @Dinomatika @DrakoTheDragon @Gryphire @ktjn @Meadbhb @OriginGiratina @Starwindrider
Hello! I am in need of a Fire nest today, if anyone can help with it.

@Abyssdrake @Axotter @Boughkeeper @CatyCrisis @changgwi @Draconequis @Enkil @Ferroc @TonyStarkk @WolfByte
I am also in need of a Plague nest today as well.

Thank you!
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf I just got a nest open for Plague :D
@Ganondorf I just got a nest open for Plague :D
aJTY8eT.png
@Ganondorf

I can host the fire pair!
@Ganondorf

I can host the fire pair!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Ganondorf hey! I’ve got a question about the DWF. Would it be possible for the DWF to help me with getting only certain characteristics of a dragon. For example, i could submit a wish but I would only like for the DWF to help me get the colours, plus the primary and secondary gene as I would want to use a scroll to gene the tertiary gene plus breed. It is of course not that cost efficient for me, but I would want to do certain things myself if my wish dragon has a lot of purpose to me. I completely understand if it’s not possible, but I was curious to see if it could be done. Thanks in advance!
@Ganondorf hey! I’ve got a question about the DWF. Would it be possible for the DWF to help me with getting only certain characteristics of a dragon. For example, i could submit a wish but I would only like for the DWF to help me get the colours, plus the primary and secondary gene as I would want to use a scroll to gene the tertiary gene plus breed. It is of course not that cost efficient for me, but I would want to do certain things myself if my wish dragon has a lot of purpose to me. I completely understand if it’s not possible, but I was curious to see if it could be done. Thanks in advance!
6iOpr3w.pngtigerblood_foo.png
@BarbaraFett @Candinoe @Celestebloom @CrownedLadybug @deliiria @Dragon2NEO @EuphoriasDelight @LadyPeony @lyrelore @PhoenixPhaedrana @SeaCrest @SunsetSoundwaves @TigerLily009 @xGemDragonx
any nest available? I need 2 arcane nest
@BarbaraFett @Candinoe @Celestebloom @CrownedLadybug @deliiria @Dragon2NEO @EuphoriasDelight @LadyPeony @lyrelore @PhoenixPhaedrana @SeaCrest @SunsetSoundwaves @TigerLily009 @xGemDragonx
any nest available? I need 2 arcane nest
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@AngelOfFate

i can host both your arcane nests!
@AngelOfFate

i can host both your arcane nests!
And when creation goes to die,
You can find me in the sky,
Upon the last day...
And you will be okay.
. tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@thesunsfullmoon, yep, for things you don't mind getting scrolls yourself, you can leave those genes or the breed as "Any".
@thesunsfullmoon, yep, for things you don't mind getting scrolls yourself, you can leave those genes or the breed as "Any".
l6nCFA8.png
1 2 ... 643 644 645 646 647 ... 971 972