Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Your Dream/ Project Dragon Search [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
[quote=Dream Dragon][columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=6&breed=2&element=3&gender=1&tert=49&tertgene=4&winggene=7&wings=64&auth=31a698689a466ac9028432448d479a850e4bcb1b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [quote=] aqua/coral/tangerine bar/daub/gembond [/quote][/columns] [b]Will Look At: [/b]Any breed, any element and any gene. As for colours the closer the better. The tightest colour range would be robin/brick/pumpkin and turquoise/blush/cinnamon for the parents but I'm willing to go for something similar. Bonus points if you have any aqua prim/tangerine tert dragons whose secondary colour is within the blood-maize range, that could work too. [b]Willing to Spend:[/b] Up to 50k for parents, name your price for the final product. I'm always broke but this dragon is the dream and I [b]will[/b] find the money for her. [b]Other Notes: [/b] If your price is too high I might need you to hold on the dragon for a few days for me if that would be cool with you ^.^ [/quote]
Dream Dragon wrote:
dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=6&breed=2&element=3&gender=1&tert=49&tertgene=4&winggene=7&wings=64&auth=31a698689a466ac9028432448d479a850e4bcb1b&dummyext=prev.png
wrote:
aqua/coral/tangerine
bar/daub/gembond

Will Look At: Any breed, any element and any gene. As for colours the closer the better. The tightest colour range would be robin/brick/pumpkin and turquoise/blush/cinnamon for the parents but I'm willing to go for something similar. Bonus points if you have any aqua prim/tangerine tert dragons whose secondary colour is within the blood-maize range, that could work too.
Willing to Spend: Up to 50k for parents, name your price for the final product. I'm always broke but this dragon is the dream and I will find the money for her.
Other Notes: If your price is too high I might need you to hold on the dragon for a few days for me if that would be cool with you ^.^
1 2 3 4