Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] New Colours!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Kmirandi96
You have gorgeous pairs, seriously bright colours against blacks look so good, but I already have too many wind dragons :X BUT if you ever plan to breed Colours of the Wind and Valley Kings in other flights (Especially if the first one is bred in Ice and the Valley pair in Fire), feel free to ping me!
@Kmirandi96
You have gorgeous pairs, seriously bright colours against blacks look so good, but I already have too many wind dragons :X BUT if you ever plan to breed Colours of the Wind and Valley Kings in other flights (Especially if the first one is bred in Ice and the Valley pair in Fire), feel free to ping me!
||Rain's Swaps&Services||
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
@Regenherz I have my progen pair on a nest right now with three eggs [img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m235/horselover353/Flight%20Rising/BC%20for%20FR_zps3z7ydifx.png[/img] I know they've got a huge range. The hatchlings will be double gened since I did not have the time to save up for the primary genes for them, time kind of slipped by me. They will be less than 20kt, it all depends on if they have a new color or not and how pretty they turn out. I'm not sure if they are what you're looking for but I thought I'd post them just in case. I also have other pairs I'm planning on breeding later once I expand my lair.
@Regenherz
I have my progen pair on a nest right now with three eggs
BC%20for%20FR_zps3z7ydifx.png
I know they've got a huge range. The hatchlings will be double gened since I did not have the time to save up for the primary genes for them, time kind of slipped by me. They will be less than 20kt, it all depends on if they have a new color or not and how pretty they turn out. I'm not sure if they are what you're looking for but I thought I'd post them just in case. I also have other pairs I'm planning on breeding later once I expand my lair.
@regenherz

Will do next time :)
@regenherz

Will do next time :)
9672033_orig.png
@Bowno
Didn't found anything that interests me, but thanks for your offer!

@Wolfbat
Ah, I would love to see, if one of their hatchlings turns out to have great colours. Could be interesting lore-wise to have a baby from another players progen pair!

@Kmirandi96
Great, I'll patiently await your ping than ;)
@Bowno
Didn't found anything that interests me, but thanks for your offer!

@Wolfbat
Ah, I would love to see, if one of their hatchlings turns out to have great colours. Could be interesting lore-wise to have a baby from another players progen pair!

@Kmirandi96
Great, I'll patiently await your ping than ;)
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
@Regenherz
I could put you on the pinglist I've got going for the hatchlings if you'd like?
@Regenherz
I could put you on the pinglist I've got going for the hatchlings if you'd like?
@Wolfbat
Ah sorry, I should've said it clearer, that's exactly what I wanted, put me on the pinglist, please ;)
@Wolfbat
Ah sorry, I should've said it clearer, that's exactly what I wanted, put me on the pinglist, please ;)
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
@regenherz

Sorry, mobile.

My hatchery link is in my signature.

Anyway, I have a metric ton of dragons hatching tomorrow, and the pairs (24) of them are all displayed toward the bottom of my hatchery thread, just under former hatchlings (the box with avatar sized dragons) . I'd be happy to sign you up for any ping you'd like.
@regenherz

Sorry, mobile.

My hatchery link is in my signature.

Anyway, I have a metric ton of dragons hatching tomorrow, and the pairs (24) of them are all displayed toward the bottom of my hatchery thread, just under former hatchlings (the box with avatar sized dragons) . I'd be happy to sign you up for any ping you'd like.
uOlzcKC.png
@Regenherz Are you interested in getting pinged when Twilight and Crystal's babies hatch? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13209509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132096/13209509_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12824982] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128250/12824982_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Regenherz

Are you interested in getting pinged when Twilight and Crystal's babies hatch?

13209509_350.png

12824982_350.png
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@Saori
That are a lot of gorgeous breeding pairs :D Pings for Galaxy&Titus, Neren&Fairgean, Anessia&Gallant, Tule&Veil, Farain&Azalar, Zimri&Midas and Chivra&Cryos would be great ^-^

@bellzan
Yes, they have a nice range, ping me please ^-^
@Saori
That are a lot of gorgeous breeding pairs :D Pings for Galaxy&Titus, Neren&Fairgean, Anessia&Gallant, Tule&Veil, Farain&Azalar, Zimri&Midas and Chivra&Cryos would be great ^-^

@bellzan
Yes, they have a nice range, ping me please ^-^
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
@Regenherz

Only Tule/Veil and Zimri/Midas are hatching the 8th, the rest will go on in the coming weeks. Would you like pings the other pings as well?
@Regenherz

Only Tule/Veil and Zimri/Midas are hatching the 8th, the rest will go on in the coming weeks. Would you like pings the other pings as well?
uOlzcKC.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22