Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF 3 Digit Imp] DONE AAAAAAAAAAA
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23
woww bummpp
woww bummpp
2T7Jk2l.png
dang. good luck. $950 worth of gems in insane to me.
I almost feel like you will do better just manually searching every digit though
dang. good luck. $950 worth of gems in insane to me.
I almost feel like you will do better just manually searching every digit though
@korvas

It might be easier when you think about it. But 60-75% of those 3 digit imps are progens. Then you have the dead lairs which account for 10-15% of the left over available imps. I think it's a lot easier to have a LF thread, only because not a lot of people are offering for 3 digit imps so the news travels faster so to say.

Also, I tried inputting dragons by ID and it's hella exhausting haha. Even using the search function as well. But I'm kind of lazy
@korvas

It might be easier when you think about it. But 60-75% of those 3 digit imps are progens. Then you have the dead lairs which account for 10-15% of the left over available imps. I think it's a lot easier to have a LF thread, only because not a lot of people are offering for 3 digit imps so the news travels faster so to say.

Also, I tried inputting dragons by ID and it's hella exhausting haha. Even using the search function as well. But I'm kind of lazy
lightfull.png
Upupup
Upupup
6Sx7SSv.png
@Xanarcah - I wish you well on finding your Imperial. I bought a second generation Imperial last night and I stared at him for a very long time in awe. He will be well loved and regened as soon as possible. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21523300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215234/21523300_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Xanarcah - I wish you well on finding your Imperial. I bought a second generation Imperial last night and I stared at him for a very long time in awe. He will be well loved and regened as soon as possible.

21523300_350.png
G1s SALE:
LAIR  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
Tooottttsss
Tooottttsss
6Sx7SSv.png
*lifts with my legs*
*lifts with my legs*
6Sx7SSv.png
@korvas
It's a heck of a lot of gems, to be sure. : D I actually have a full list of all the non-g1 3 digit Imps. I looked them all up manually before I even started this quest. I want to have an absolutely good offer before I start messaging individuals though.

@Nostalgic
Thank you very much! Your second gen imp looks pretty awesome as he is already. : D
@korvas
It's a heck of a lot of gems, to be sure. : D I actually have a full list of all the non-g1 3 digit Imps. I looked them all up manually before I even started this quest. I want to have an absolutely good offer before I start messaging individuals though.

@Nostalgic
Thank you very much! Your second gen imp looks pretty awesome as he is already. : D
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
@Xanarcah - aw, thank you very much! :)
@Xanarcah - aw, thank you very much! :)
G1s SALE:
LAIR  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
Wow, this is ambitious. :0 Good luck!
Wow, this is ambitious. :0 Good luck!
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23