Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATURE DOM] Public Buy [closed]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 236 237
@Graffiti right? It's time for all the flowers to bloom already!

Thank you very much :)
@Graffiti right? It's time for all the flowers to bloom already!

Thank you very much :)
L8ZP3eM.png Check out
BLOSSOM BUDDIES
by clicking the badge!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@Kaelidra
Just double checking, hatchlings are 4K and lvl 1 adults are 7500 plus any daily color/gene bonuses?
@Kaelidra
Just double checking, hatchlings are 4K and lvl 1 adults are 7500 plus any daily color/gene bonuses?
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@kaelidra hey there! I just noticed I'm in the Senders spreadsheet twice, once with my old username (felicitymay) and then with my current one. I think there was a weird bug yesterday that had switched back to my old name before I logged out and back in again, which might have caused issues, not sure (I only switched usernames a few days ago). User ID is right in both cases though. :)
@kaelidra hey there! I just noticed I'm in the Senders spreadsheet twice, once with my old username (felicitymay) and then with my current one. I think there was a weird bug yesterday that had switched back to my old name before I logged out and back in again, which might have caused issues, not sure (I only switched usernames a few days ago). User ID is right in both cases though. :)
vo3nZm0.pngHCiJh9n.pngJzXNQgi.pngKSjcvH2.pngc0loWb4.pngXK8pTxm.pngvVsOsA0.png
@lionquinn @silversister @orangeduck
Thank you for your contributions to spring!
@lionquinn @silversister @orangeduck
Thank you for your contributions to spring!
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
@kmcallah - Thank you! :D
@kmcallah - Thank you! :D
@kithri

I'm a bit late, and not Kaelidra, but you are correct. Bonuses get added to the base payout for the dragon. =)

@silversister

Thanks so much for letting us know. We'll get that fixed up right away. I must say, that is a very odd glitch. O.o
@kithri

I'm a bit late, and not Kaelidra, but you are correct. Bonuses get added to the base payout for the dragon. =)

@silversister

Thanks so much for letting us know. We'll get that fixed up right away. I must say, that is a very odd glitch. O.o
tumblr_oau9h8gNyt1ufjyzoo1_250.png
[img]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/6/25/10/anigif_enhanced-buzz-15688-1372172073-4.gif[/img]
anigif_enhanced-buzz-15688-1372172073-4.gif
@Riley92
be prepared for a bunch of dragons!
@Riley92
be prepared for a bunch of dragons!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@LoveWolves815 @Riley92 @Lisasunny @sleepyhat

Hey there! Hope I'm doing this right.. I've got 11 lovely adults for ya that would happy to help Nature in their valiant dominance battle this week.
@LoveWolves815 @Riley92 @Lisasunny @sleepyhat

Hey there! Hope I'm doing this right.. I've got 11 lovely adults for ya that would happy to help Nature in their valiant dominance battle this week.
BVUXJUX.pngoTdV3g1.pngA5IUJck.png

@LoveWolves815
Sorry to bother you, but I think you didn't record the 5 dragons I sent to you earlier?
@LoveWolves815
Sorry to bother you, but I think you didn't record the 5 dragons I sent to you earlier?
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 236 237