Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [W] Gen1 x/magenta/leaf male
I'm in the market for a gen1 x/magenta/leaf male

I don't care what the primary is, but his mate has azure and it would be a plus if the range between them would be in the blue-black range.

I'm looking to pay 30-90k depending on how great the primary matches his mate. Possibly more if I absolutely must have that dragon.

I am ONLY looking for gen 1 males with magenta secondaries and leaf tertiaries. No one-off colors will suffice. Ping me with the dragon you're interested in selling me.

Thanks for reading and I hope I find this ugly dragon soon :3
I'm in the market for a gen1 x/magenta/leaf male

I don't care what the primary is, but his mate has azure and it would be a plus if the range between them would be in the blue-black range.

I'm looking to pay 30-90k depending on how great the primary matches his mate. Possibly more if I absolutely must have that dragon.

I am ONLY looking for gen 1 males with magenta secondaries and leaf tertiaries. No one-off colors will suffice. Ping me with the dragon you're interested in selling me.

Thanks for reading and I hope I find this ugly dragon soon :3
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Ugly?! No way! Here's my x/magenta/leaf. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6906985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69070/6906985_350.png[/img] [/url] Good luck on your search. I remember another g1 of his colors for sale a while ago but it went for a lot due to eyeburner potential.
Ugly?! No way!

Here's my x/magenta/leaf.

6906985_350.png

Good luck on your search. I remember another g1 of his colors for sale a while ago but it went for a lot due to eyeburner potential.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@scream

Ahhhhh he is so pretty!

I picked up my azure/magenta/leaf on accident while sniping magenta/leaf for a breeding project and now I have a breeding project, an expensive gene project, and a somewhat implausible goal for a gen 1 pair lol

I'll be keeping an eye out for the right derg, and I'll probably be willing to pay more just to have him
@scream

Ahhhhh he is so pretty!

I picked up my azure/magenta/leaf on accident while sniping magenta/leaf for a breeding project and now I have a breeding project, an expensive gene project, and a somewhat implausible goal for a gen 1 pair lol

I'll be keeping an eye out for the right derg, and I'll probably be willing to pay more just to have him