Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHTBUY]CLOSED
@ShiniIllumi

Alrighty. Just make sure to check their levels when I send. ;] Thank you.
@ShiniIllumi

Alrighty. Just make sure to check their levels when I send. ;] Thank you.
DRAGON ART SHOP
@ShiniIllumi

Sending seven your way, six 7's, one 5.
@ShiniIllumi

Sending seven your way, six 7's, one 5.
DRAGON ART SHOP
ok so this is probs a silly question but i can't see it answered anywhere, I have 5 level 5s, 2 of them are skydancer - how does that affect the CR?
ok so this is probs a silly question but i can't see it answered anywhere, I have 5 level 5s, 2 of them are skydancer - how does that affect the CR?
@arabwel

On the first page, there is a link to a spreadsheet that has the amount you get extra for skydancer, orange tert, or underbelly. Just click on the banner that says spreadsheet
@arabwel

On the first page, there is a link to a spreadsheet that has the amount you get extra for skydancer, orange tert, or underbelly. Just click on the banner that says spreadsheet
wqWglOV_zpsucwldrjc.gif
@ShiniIllumi HEY ACOLIGHTS! friend from Ice here, with 2 lvl 7's just waiting for you. Send me CRs for your stated price, and they're yours! one's a noc, ones an Imp, if that matters! If any other Acolight wants them, they're up for grabs.

Fiore and Reeve. Both are on page 4 of my lair, no apparel or familiars.
@ShiniIllumi HEY ACOLIGHTS! friend from Ice here, with 2 lvl 7's just waiting for you. Send me CRs for your stated price, and they're yours! one's a noc, ones an Imp, if that matters! If any other Acolight wants them, they're up for grabs.

Fiore and Reeve. Both are on page 4 of my lair, no apparel or familiars.
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo5_500.png
@Cymareth
Sending 2 level 8s your way!
@Cymareth
Sending 2 level 8s your way!
1Qremwy.png
@Vengrahdiin Thank you!
@Vengrahdiin Thank you!
@Cymareth
Sending a second lv7 your way
@Cymareth
Sending a second lv7 your way
@Cheetay Thank you ! :D
@Cheetay Thank you ! :D
@Cymareth Two level seven siblings for the Lightweaver!
@Cymareth Two level seven siblings for the Lightweaver!
My cauldron is max level and available!
nbs_icon2_by_cruzu-d9fnd9z.png