Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHTBUY]CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 212 213
Back to the top with you, thread! :v
Back to the top with you, thread! :v
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
friendly light bump! :'D
friendly light bump! :'D
I'm ready to take your dragons!
I'm ready to take your dragons!
Hi there! Currently training up 12 dragons to level ten, but I have at least five available at the moment to sell, one of them is level 11 but I can sell it as a level 10 if need be, I am interested in selling them for gems as well. Would you guys like to have all 12 when they are completed or go ahead and buy the five off of me currently? ;v;

Edit: Might need to tag someone @jinian @Katreal
Hi there! Currently training up 12 dragons to level ten, but I have at least five available at the moment to sell, one of them is level 11 but I can sell it as a level 10 if need be, I am interested in selling them for gems as well. Would you guys like to have all 12 when they are completed or go ahead and buy the five off of me currently? ;v;

Edit: Might need to tag someone @jinian @Katreal
AHQxfGIm.png
@Artisms

I could take the five that are available now! For gems too, since that is your preference.
@Artisms

I could take the five that are available now! For gems too, since that is your preference.
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
@Katreal

Great! Would that be a total of 23 +2gems per level 10 dragon?
@Katreal

Great! Would that be a total of 23 +2gems per level 10 dragon?
AHQxfGIm.png
@Artisms

Yep!
@Artisms

Yep!
@Artisms

I should be around all day, too, I'm happy to take the rest as you finish them. :)
@Artisms

I should be around all day, too, I'm happy to take the rest as you finish them. :)
@Xiocite
Here is the other thread I mentioned!
@Xiocite
Here is the other thread I mentioned!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
Here! I'm in the coli, playing with spreadsheets and eating, but here~
Here! I'm in the coli, playing with spreadsheets and eating, but here~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 212 213