Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@biqua

I'll let you know as soon as I hear from Sashess... Though they haven't been very active, so I think I'll include Hollowmarauder in this round! (I'll let you know as soon as I hear from either of them) Though if you plan on going offline for a couple days, you can send Asterion over to be held in my lair.

Edit: Their "Namaka" isn't RTB for 21 days now :c

Edit #2: I contacted two more individuals to see if they'd be willing to loan their ice/cari/cari RTB females.
@biqua

I'll let you know as soon as I hear from Sashess... Though they haven't been very active, so I think I'll include Hollowmarauder in this round! (I'll let you know as soon as I hear from either of them) Though if you plan on going offline for a couple days, you can send Asterion over to be held in my lair.

Edit: Their "Namaka" isn't RTB for 21 days now :c

Edit #2: I contacted two more individuals to see if they'd be willing to loan their ice/cari/cari RTB females.
@Isotope & @Terza

Hello to both of you, and welcome to my Private Breeding Request.
As I am short on one dragon due to the user being offline for some time, I would like to request to breed one of your lovely ice/cari/cari female dragons to Asterion, a beautiful ice/denim/denim male.

From Isotope, I would like to request #19208177 to breed
From Terza, I would like to request #12703706 (Mirage) to breed

This is currently round two of this breeding request, so I'm sorry if this seems random. I will be glad to answer any questions on here, or in a PM. ^-^

I need ONE of your dragons, so it is a first come, first serve basis.
@Isotope & @Terza

Hello to both of you, and welcome to my Private Breeding Request.
As I am short on one dragon due to the user being offline for some time, I would like to request to breed one of your lovely ice/cari/cari female dragons to Asterion, a beautiful ice/denim/denim male.

From Isotope, I would like to request #19208177 to breed
From Terza, I would like to request #12703706 (Mirage) to breed

This is currently round two of this breeding request, so I'm sorry if this seems random. I will be glad to answer any questions on here, or in a PM. ^-^

I need ONE of your dragons, so it is a first come, first serve basis.
@TheMythOfBeauty
Happy to help~! I just need to expand my lair, but I'm getting close to being able to do that. (ooh, btw, that butterfly wing male I have is ready to breed if you're interested in him, I just have to pick which of the girls I'm going to pair him with and figure out if I want to go for genes or not).
@TheMythOfBeauty
Happy to help~! I just need to expand my lair, but I'm getting close to being able to do that. (ooh, btw, that butterfly wing male I have is ready to breed if you're interested in him, I just have to pick which of the girls I'm going to pair him with and figure out if I want to go for genes or not).
u1CZerW.gif
@Keiri

Sounds great! I can also hold up to 10 dragons if need be! ^-^
@Keiri

Sounds great! I can also hold up to 10 dragons if need be! ^-^
@Keiri

Would you be willing to breed your Toshiro with my Peacekeeper again?

I also have my CloudyHope and Bartholomew that'll be RTB in three days. <3
@Keiri

Would you be willing to breed your Toshiro with my Peacekeeper again?

I also have my CloudyHope and Bartholomew that'll be RTB in three days. <3
@Cyrya @Osayio @RaucousRemy @Eternally Sorry for the random thread and possible double-ping. ;~; I just didn't want to disappoint the dragon's original owner with them seeing it purchased to resell for profit by the other user if I can avoid it :c (Pssstttt... Heads up guys, that two-off Gen1 that was AB is on the AH, and they placed her at 5kG.. too pricey for me, but I hope this helps c;) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21551325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215514/21551325_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cyrya @Osayio @RaucousRemy @Eternally

Sorry for the random thread and possible double-ping. ;~; I just didn't want to disappoint the dragon's original owner with them seeing it purchased to resell for profit by the other user if I can avoid it :c

(Pssstttt... Heads up guys, that two-off Gen1 that was AB is on the AH, and they placed her at 5kG.. too pricey for me, but I hope this helps c;)

21551325_350.png
@TheMythOfBeauty *sobs* A million treasure I could afford, but 5kg?! I wish they didn't buy her just to resell... I would have really liked her, but there's no way in heck I can afford five thousand gems :(

Thanks for letting me know, though...
@TheMythOfBeauty *sobs* A million treasure I could afford, but 5kg?! I wish they didn't buy her just to resell... I would have really liked her, but there's no way in heck I can afford five thousand gems :(

Thanks for letting me know, though...
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
@TheMythOfBeauty pretty much the same reaction as @Eternally. 5k gems, seriously?! I mean she is gorgeous yes but I have no way of getting 5k gems nowhere *_* out of curiosity, how much did they buy it for?

Edit: never mind ran into the thread and saw it
@TheMythOfBeauty pretty much the same reaction as @Eternally. 5k gems, seriously?! I mean she is gorgeous yes but I have no way of getting 5k gems nowhere *_* out of curiosity, how much did they buy it for?

Edit: never mind ran into the thread and saw it
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@TheMythOfBeauty

Sure thing, happy to help~. Would you like both pairs bred at the same time?

(yikes that is a lot for a dragon!)
@TheMythOfBeauty

Sure thing, happy to help~. Would you like both pairs bred at the same time?

(yikes that is a lot for a dragon!)
u1CZerW.gif
@Keiri

If you have two nests available, that'd be great! <3 ^-^ I can also hold dragons if need be.

And as for the dragon, yeah.. it is quite a bit. Someone AB the auction it was in just to sell it for 5x the price. I thought I'd give the users who were interested a heads up that it is available (yet pricey) without pinging the original owner so that they aren't dissapointed.
@Keiri

If you have two nests available, that'd be great! <3 ^-^ I can also hold dragons if need be.

And as for the dragon, yeah.. it is quite a bit. Someone AB the auction it was in just to sell it for 5x the price. I thought I'd give the users who were interested a heads up that it is available (yet pricey) without pinging the original owner so that they aren't dissapointed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8