Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Organizing breeding event
Hello! I hope this is the right place, mods please let me know if it's not!

I'm trying to organize a breeding even between @Sonic712012's Aevylan and @Mydurisekel's Jarvisclaw, to get a male grey/grey/silver ridgeback (m) with lightning eyes. genes don't matter as I will be changing them.

I have been informed that @Thelistener is willing to host the nest, if that is agreeable to everyone. If it's not, we need to talk more, no big. :3

If either of you don't get your dragon back, I will do my best to help replace it, if that means breeding it myself, but I hope it won't come to this.

If this is acceptable to everyone, please send your CR's to @TheListener, and I will send over a boon, to make this happen as fast as possible.

I am traveling tomorrow, though; so I may not get back to you right away, but I will do my best to get to you ASAP.

Hello! I hope this is the right place, mods please let me know if it's not!

I'm trying to organize a breeding even between @Sonic712012's Aevylan and @Mydurisekel's Jarvisclaw, to get a male grey/grey/silver ridgeback (m) with lightning eyes. genes don't matter as I will be changing them.

I have been informed that @Thelistener is willing to host the nest, if that is agreeable to everyone. If it's not, we need to talk more, no big. :3

If either of you don't get your dragon back, I will do my best to help replace it, if that means breeding it myself, but I hope it won't come to this.

If this is acceptable to everyone, please send your CR's to @TheListener, and I will send over a boon, to make this happen as fast as possible.

I am traveling tomorrow, though; so I may not get back to you right away, but I will do my best to get to you ASAP.

tumblr_otihfuy8hG1u80m1yo1_400.png
i am indeed willing.

i shall leave a open nest for whenever everyone is ready
i am indeed willing.

i shall leave a open nest for whenever everyone is ready
@Sonic712012, @Mydurisekel:

Sent @Thelistener a boon of fertility earlier today. Hopefully this'll mean that you're getting your dragons back soon! C:
@Sonic712012, @Mydurisekel:

Sent @Thelistener a boon of fertility earlier today. Hopefully this'll mean that you're getting your dragons back soon! C:
we just have to wait for ovulation to be available now
we just have to wait for ovulation to be available now
the female will be ready to breed in 1 day
the female will be ready to breed in 1 day
Didn't realize that, my bad! |D
Didn't realize that, my bad! |D