Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Help Me Make This Pair
1 2 3 4
[I]I wasn't sure whether this fit into Dragon Share or Dragon Wanted so I put it here. I apologize if this is the incorrect area, and if so, I ask for it to be moved accordingly ^^[/I] EDIT: Screwed up the order of colors, whoops. In memory of the horrible events that occurred last night, I would like to make a special pairing, dedicated to the Parisians lost and in mourning. They would hatch babies of the French flag colors annually on November 13. They wouldn't be expensive because everyone should get a chance to have one, especially the people affected by this tragedy. I'm thinking of White/Navy/Red, Iri/Shim/Glim. If no one can produce Navy, then Azure, Denim, or plain Blue should suffice. The breed doesn't matter, though more feminine, slender breeds are preferred. I'd prefer if the pairs shared the same order of colors, so that there won't be a goof up with the hatchlings. So like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=20&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=62&elem=9&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] I'm willing to spend around 20-30kt for these dragons, as I plan to offer their hatchlings at a cheaper price or around the same as the parents. I understand there were other events too, so if you would like to suggest dragons for pairs for those events I would like to see. And if someone else is doing this, perhaps we can collaborate to create this pair?
I wasn't sure whether this fit into Dragon Share or Dragon Wanted so I put it here. I apologize if this is the incorrect area, and if so, I ask for it to be moved accordingly ^^

EDIT: Screwed up the order of colors, whoops.

In memory of the horrible events that occurred last night, I would like to make a special pairing, dedicated to the Parisians lost and in mourning.

They would hatch babies of the French flag colors annually on November 13. They wouldn't be expensive because everyone should get a chance to have one, especially the people affected by this tragedy.

I'm thinking of White/Navy/Red, Iri/Shim/Glim. If no one can produce Navy, then Azure, Denim, or plain Blue should suffice. The breed doesn't matter, though more feminine, slender breeds are preferred. I'd prefer if the pairs shared the same order of colors, so that there won't be a goof up with the hatchlings.

So like this:

dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=20&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=62&elem=9&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png

I'm willing to spend around 20-30kt for these dragons, as I plan to offer their hatchlings at a cheaper price or around the same as the parents.

I understand there were other events too, so if you would like to suggest dragons for pairs for those events I would like to see. And if someone else is doing this, perhaps we can collaborate to create this pair?
3 hours ahead of FR time
Bump *hoping this is an unlimited bump per day thread*
Bump *hoping this is an unlimited bump per day thread*
3 hours ahead of FR time
@Eleven0artist0
I think that's a good idea, the color combo seems to be rare as there are no dragons like that in the AH. I don't think I have any dragons that could produce that color combo =(
I have blue dragons yes, but hm, not so sure if any can produce that color combo =S
@Eleven0artist0
I think that's a good idea, the color combo seems to be rare as there are no dragons like that in the AH. I don't think I have any dragons that could produce that color combo =(
I have blue dragons yes, but hm, not so sure if any can produce that color combo =S
He/Him
@Ellebax

I realized I mixed up the color order. I meant White/Navy/Red, my sincerest apologies ^^ Would that still be possible?
@Ellebax

I realized I mixed up the color order. I meant White/Navy/Red, my sincerest apologies ^^ Would that still be possible?
3 hours ahead of FR time
@Elven0artist0

free bump. I respect this idea
@Elven0artist0

free bump. I respect this idea
currently on break

bouncy_light_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vb.gifdeitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.giffamiliar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif
Boop for this great idea :)
Boop for this great idea :)
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
I bought this dragon a while back for a friend who has since stopped playing. I'll see if she wouldn't mind logging in to CR the dragon if you are interested. Tert is Crimson. Secondary is Royal but just a few off if you wanted for breeding purposes.
15k if I can talk her out of it?
@Elven0artist0
I bought this dragon a while back for a friend who has since stopped playing. I'll see if she wouldn't mind logging in to CR the dragon if you are interested. Tert is Crimson. Secondary is Royal but just a few off if you wanted for breeding purposes.
15k if I can talk her out of it?
@Elven0artist0
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
@Elven0artist0

Sadly none of my dragons can produce that kind of color =( I don't have the correct dragons in my lair who can breed that color =(
But the French flag is Blue(Navy)/White/Red so you were right the first time but I guess anything similar to those colors would be nice.
@Elven0artist0

Sadly none of my dragons can produce that kind of color =( I don't have the correct dragons in my lair who can breed that color =(
But the French flag is Blue(Navy)/White/Red so you were right the first time but I guess anything similar to those colors would be nice.
He/Him
@Elven0artist0 I have this pair that can push the outcome in the right direction: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16718595] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167186/16718595_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15396696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153967/15396696_350.png[/img] [/url] They are guaranteed to have White/Navy. I can ping you if they have a kid with black to be closest to the red wanted.
@Elven0artist0

I have this pair that can push the outcome in the right direction:

16718595_350.png

15396696_350.png

They are guaranteed to have White/Navy. I can ping you if they have a kid with black to be closest to the red wanted.
351c.leaves.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpskaratxkx.pngo12wJ4Y.png494.snow.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpsmqr57vi7.png
@Unthymely

That shouldn't be too bad, if I can find a mate closer to the desired color range ^^ What breed is the dragon, and what genes? Of if you could somehow link me to the dragon, that would be great ^^

@Ellebax

I wanted the Primary to be white in order for the blue-white-red flow to happen. The wings are blue, then followed by the white body in the middle, and finally the red belly. But I see what you're saying ^-^

@Nulume @Gallant

Thanks so much!
@Unthymely

That shouldn't be too bad, if I can find a mate closer to the desired color range ^^ What breed is the dragon, and what genes? Of if you could somehow link me to the dragon, that would be great ^^

@Ellebax

I wanted the Primary to be white in order for the blue-white-red flow to happen. The wings are blue, then followed by the white body in the middle, and finally the red belly. But I see what you're saying ^-^

@Nulume @Gallant

Thanks so much!
3 hours ahead of FR time
1 2 3 4