Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FREE EVERYTHING: TREAT NOT TRICK
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@ricedemon

Im going to send a CR for Aqua, if she's still around~
@ricedemon

Im going to send a CR for Aqua, if she's still around~
tcdKlxA.png
@ChaoticSkies @Fireborn @Driftclaw @Dragonxborn @Dragonxborn @Dragonxborn if you want something PLEASE read my instructions at the beginning of this forum post. that is the only way you will get what you want.
@ChaoticSkies @Fireborn @Driftclaw @Dragonxborn @Dragonxborn @Dragonxborn if you want something PLEASE read my instructions at the beginning of this forum post. that is the only way you will get what you want.
SEND MESSAGES YOU GUYS. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, they ask you to SEND A MESSAGE not forum posts. When someone's being generous you can make it easy on them please
SEND MESSAGES YOU GUYS. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, they ask you to SEND A MESSAGE not forum posts. When someone's being generous you can make it easy on them please
@ricedemon

Could I please have the Sakura flowerfall and black fedora
@ricedemon

Could I please have the Sakura flowerfall and black fedora
Uf8EgNV.png
@ricedemon

sorry, it was linked to me and explained, I hadn't seen the original post, I sent a message too after I was informed, but I had already posted a comment. Apologies.
@ricedemon

sorry, it was linked to me and explained, I hadn't seen the original post, I sent a message too after I was informed, but I had already posted a comment. Apologies.
tumblr_nuhk3aSnPU1tel0d6o1_400.png
@girlmonsteralice: aww thank you! i don't want to be rude to anyone but it is really makes it hard when people don't check the instructions. thanks for saying that

@Dragonxborn: you are ok, it's NBD
@saxxyben: please read instructions.
@girlmonsteralice: aww thank you! i don't want to be rude to anyone but it is really makes it hard when people don't check the instructions. thanks for saying that

@Dragonxborn: you are ok, it's NBD
@saxxyben: please read instructions.
@ricedemon

I'd like scarab and if possible, a festival item (a bear, mimic or no, would be great but I would love whatever I get)
@ricedemon

I'd like scarab and if possible, a festival item (a bear, mimic or no, would be great but I would love whatever I get)
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Mistycloud: scarab is my progeny, but any other dragon you can just send a CR for. if you want familiars or apparel send me a message.
@Mistycloud: scarab is my progeny, but any other dragon you can just send a CR for. if you want familiars or apparel send me a message.
@ricedemon Sorry! Didn't realize >_<
@ricedemon Sorry! Didn't realize >_<
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@ricedemon

Could I please take your purple-scale armor stuff?
@ricedemon

Could I please take your purple-scale armor stuff?
Please check out my blog! New posts coming out on Fridays :)
http://nerdsintheneighborhood.weebly.com
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16