Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [B]Exalt Fodder [H]Treasure
@Nyxis We're about to close down this thread, so however man out of my section you want, you can have.
@Nyxis We're about to close down this thread, so however man out of my section you want, you can have.
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@GreyDog :O sweet! how old are they and what do you want for them? i may just take the whole lot
@GreyDog :O sweet! how old are they and what do you want for them? i may just take the whole lot
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis Ages range from just born to a few months old. I'd go for 7k minimum one the ones who aren't basics, 6k for the ones that have 1-2 basic genes, and 5k min for triple basics.
@Nyxis Ages range from just born to a few months old. I'd go for 7k minimum one the ones who aren't basics, 6k for the ones that have 1-2 basic genes, and 5k min for triple basics.
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@GreyDog Good prices. Send me the CRs? I don't wanna mix anything up like grab the wrong dragons or send for the wrong prices
@GreyDog Good prices. Send me the CRs? I don't wanna mix anything up like grab the wrong dragons or send for the wrong prices
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis Would you like me to see if Marsh would be open to selling as well? They'll be home from work soon, and I'm pretty sure they're open to it.
@Nyxis Would you like me to see if Marsh would be open to selling as well? They'll be home from work soon, and I'm pretty sure they're open to it.
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@Nyxis
Sending 4 dergs. ^^
@Nyxis
Sending 4 dergs. ^^
OWQcS2K.png
@GreyDog Absolutely!
@Iceluoxue Thank you!
@GreyDog Absolutely!
@Iceluoxue Thank you!
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis
Hah, no prob. ^^
And throwing few more at you.
@Nyxis
Hah, no prob. ^^
And throwing few more at you.
OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxue Yay! Keep em coming!
@Iceluoxue Yay! Keep em coming!
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis sending! They age up tomorrow, so I'm gonna go ahead and price them at 8000 a piece.
@Nyxis sending! They age up tomorrow, so I'm gonna go ahead and price them at 8000 a piece.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png