Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [B]Exalt Fodder [H]Treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Yo, Nyxis here! Looking for adult exalt fodder. I'll give you 7000 for each adult. If this is cool with you, ping me here and automatically send the CR.

I will exalt until I have space for new ones, so don't be discouraged if I don't accept right away. Please name them first, preferably "Acolyte"!

Just to be clear, unless I really really really love the dragon, it will be exalted. Like a 999/1000 chance it will be exalted.

Spaces Open= 8
Yo, Nyxis here! Looking for adult exalt fodder. I'll give you 7000 for each adult. If this is cool with you, ping me here and automatically send the CR.

I will exalt until I have space for new ones, so don't be discouraged if I don't accept right away. Please name them first, preferably "Acolyte"!

Just to be clear, unless I really really really love the dragon, it will be exalted. Like a 999/1000 chance it will be exalted.

Spaces Open= 8
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis so I don't lose this
@Nyxis so I don't lose this
3pKuUFX.png
Send me your fodder!
Send me your fodder!
3pKuUFX.png
Bump~ I have a few Guardian hatchlings, but aren't quite old enough to meet the guidelines. I'll check back here when they grow up. ^^
Bump~ I have a few Guardian hatchlings, but aren't quite old enough to meet the guidelines. I'll check back here when they grow up. ^^
lunaaaaa_by_sweetsilver_13-da927mc.gif
lemmi | female | FR+1
Always buying!
Always buying!
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis
I've got a few I can send. You mean 8000 for gened adults, not gender, right?

Edit: I've got 11. They're all gened, so I can send them for 8000 treasure each, right?
@Nyxis
I've got a few I can send. You mean 8000 for gened adults, not gender, right?

Edit: I've got 11. They're all gened, so I can send them for 8000 treasure each, right?
I breed sandcrystal/sandfacet/ivorysmoke dragons.
@Nyxis

Sending you three gened adults at 8k each
@Nyxis

Sending you three gened adults at 8k each
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@Nyxis
Sent some! :]
@Nyxis
Sent some! :]
541O5YO.pngnzNsDkR.pngNkghYrp.png
@Kineticduet Yes! Lol, I didn't notice that typo

@EvilCopepod Thank you!

@Plirius Thank you!
@Kineticduet Yes! Lol, I didn't notice that typo

@EvilCopepod Thank you!

@Plirius Thank you!
3pKuUFX.png