Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Chinese NY Imps POSTED FOR SALE
1 2 3 4
@Alternatewarning

Absolutely!

@FoolishRay

Got it, will add you to their main pinglist. With three reserved slots, it's pretty unlikely there will be extra hatchlings left over, but I'll at least notify you either way! :)
@Alternatewarning

Absolutely!

@FoolishRay

Got it, will add you to their main pinglist. With three reserved slots, it's pretty unlikely there will be extra hatchlings left over, but I'll at least notify you either way! :)
@authocracy
If it comes down to it I would prefer a female but hopefully I snag a circuit. Thanks so much for this
@authocracy
If it comes down to it I would prefer a female but hopefully I snag a circuit. Thanks so much for this
@authocracy
Thank you :D. Even if I can't get for Chinese New Year, I wouldn't mind getting one at some point later too XD
@authocracy
Thank you :D. Even if I can't get for Chinese New Year, I wouldn't mind getting one at some point later too XD
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
RESERVE LIST
1. @eoghania (paid 300 gems, 65kt due at hatching)
2. @MmeLibertine (paid 300 gems, 65kt due at hatching)
3. @goilat28paces (paid 100kt, 100kt due at hatching)--would prefer girl

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO. Crystal hatchies are on their nest, and we have one hatchling for everyone~! I've updated the front post with relevant info as well.
RESERVE LIST

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO. Crystal hatchies are on their nest, and we have one hatchling for everyone~! I've updated the front post with relevant info as well.
@authocracy
Could you ping me if the second pair has a girl? I need a partner for one of my Imps.
@authocracy
Could you ping me if the second pair has a girl? I need a partner for one of my Imps.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah

I'd be happy to! :)
@DeepflowManah

I'd be happy to! :)
@authocracy
Thanks! I actually wanted one from the first pair, but the mom is related to mine. :(
@authocracy
Thanks! I actually wanted one from the first pair, but the mom is related to mine. :(
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@authocracy
What excellent luck! I'm so excited! :D
@authocracy
What excellent luck! I'm so excited! :D
XbEbKYQ.png
@authocracy how auspicious! ^u^ I can't wait!
@authocracy how auspicious! ^u^ I can't wait!
OUvnFRA.png
RESERVE LIST

新年快乐!!! Watching (and CERTAINLY listening to) the fireworks from Beijing through my window~~

All three Imps are boys (sorry, goilat!), so they're identical--I am sending you crossroads for the treasure amount due, one each, but if you'd like to pay in mixed currency or with some other method, just let me know. :)
RESERVE LIST

新年快乐!!! Watching (and CERTAINLY listening to) the fireworks from Beijing through my window~~

All three Imps are boys (sorry, goilat!), so they're identical--I am sending you crossroads for the treasure amount due, one each, but if you'd like to pay in mixed currency or with some other method, just let me know. :)
1 2 3 4