Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Chinese NY Imps POSTED FOR SALE
1 2 3 4
@eoghania

Errr, I can't do math. If you do a 300-gem down payment, you would only owe me 65kt upon hatching, since the reserve list price is 200k.
@eoghania

Errr, I can't do math. If you do a 300-gem down payment, you would only owe me 65kt upon hatching, since the reserve list price is 200k.
@authocracy
I am one million per cent interested in the blood/blood/gold pair's hatchies. My answers!

1) I have more interest in blood/blood/gold, but I'd consider the blood/crimson/gold more strongly if they were cryface.

2) Guaranteed crystal.

3) I'm completely down for 600 gems for a blood/blood gold hatchling, but not blood/crimson/gold, even with cryface.

4) Hrm. For a blood/crimson/gold cryface bab, I'd say 500 gems.

5) Not especially interested in irishim right now. (I'm a cryface addict. ;___; )

6) Yes, absolutely! Hatchies pleeeeeeease.
@authocracy
I am one million per cent interested in the blood/blood/gold pair's hatchies. My answers!

1) I have more interest in blood/blood/gold, but I'd consider the blood/crimson/gold more strongly if they were cryface.

2) Guaranteed crystal.

3) I'm completely down for 600 gems for a blood/blood gold hatchling, but not blood/crimson/gold, even with cryface.

4) Hrm. For a blood/crimson/gold cryface bab, I'd say 500 gems.

5) Not especially interested in irishim right now. (I'm a cryface addict. ;___; )

6) Yes, absolutely! Hatchies pleeeeeeease.
XbEbKYQ.png
@authocracy oh dang! I can't math either! 65kT is easy peasy. I can have that no problem. OMG I am the most excited nerd right now. I just sent the monies to you for the reserve!
@authocracy oh dang! I can't math either! 65kT is easy peasy. I can have that no problem. OMG I am the most excited nerd right now. I just sent the monies to you for the reserve!
OUvnFRA.png
@alternatewarning

Sounds great! :)

@MmeLibertine

I've been getting that answer from a number of people, so I've officially decided to leave the Blood/Crim/Gold pair as Iri/Shim and have the double Bloods as the Cry/Fac pair. I've updated the first post with a pricing schedule for the Cry/Fac pair, so if you'd like to reserve a slot you'd be welcome to!
@alternatewarning

Sounds great! :)

@MmeLibertine

I've been getting that answer from a number of people, so I've officially decided to leave the Blood/Crim/Gold pair as Iri/Shim and have the double Bloods as the Cry/Fac pair. I've updated the first post with a pricing schedule for the Cry/Fac pair, so if you'd like to reserve a slot you'd be welcome to!
@authocracy
brb squeeing loudly and sending you money!
@authocracy
brb squeeing loudly and sending you money!
XbEbKYQ.png
@authocracy
Can I go on the reserve list for the crystal/facet pair (blood is one of my favorite colors, especially on imps~)?

I can shoot over the treasure once I get back online this afternoon~
@authocracy
Can I go on the reserve list for the crystal/facet pair (blood is one of my favorite colors, especially on imps~)?

I can shoot over the treasure once I get back online this afternoon~
Smallhatcherysignature.png
@goilat28paces

Of course! I'll hold the reserve spot for you for 24 hours or until I receive the payment (assume you'll be totally fine, but just in case!) :)
@goilat28paces

Of course! I'll hold the reserve spot for you for 24 hours or until I receive the payment (assume you'll be totally fine, but just in case!) :)
@authocracy
Payment is sent!
@authocracy
Payment is sent!
Smallhatcherysignature.png
@authocracy
Can you put me in the bottom for the irishim? I'm top on the circuit pinglist but just in case
@authocracy
Can you put me in the bottom for the irishim? I'm top on the circuit pinglist but just in case
@authocracy
Maaan I can't afford buying a reserve right now e~e. I'd love to be on the pinglist for the Crystal/Facet/Smoke though :D
@authocracy
Maaan I can't afford buying a reserve right now e~e. I'd love to be on the pinglist for the Crystal/Facet/Smoke though :D
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
1 2 3 4