Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dragon 7551485 [GOT HIM!]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[s]Listen, man. Growing up that used to be my phone number, and it'd make me feel hecka warm and fuzzy inside if I could have dragon #7551485 hanging out in my lair. I'm not exactly rich, but I'm willing to trade items (including the 1-year anniversary cakes) anything I can to get dragon 7551485. If you can help me with this I'll... I dunno man. I'll be your best friend.[/s] He's here and he's perfect and beautiful. Thank you @Ciarra for the gorgeous dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7551485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75515/7551485_350.png[/img] [/url]
Listen, man. Growing up that used to be my phone number, and it'd make me feel hecka warm and fuzzy inside if I could have dragon #7551485 hanging out in my lair. I'm not exactly rich, but I'm willing to trade items (including the 1-year anniversary cakes) anything I can to get dragon 7551485.

If you can help me with this I'll... I dunno man. I'll be your best friend.

He's here and he's perfect and beautiful. Thank you @Ciarra for the gorgeous dragon.

7551485_350.png
"This horror will grow mild, this darkness light."
Free dragons for discerning Plague members. â—˜ Plague Sales Thread
It's a stretch from now, but I'll keep a look out for when it hatches! :D
It's a stretch from now, but I'll keep a look out for when it hatches! :D
raffle4.png
ngfYozI.png
@KneeBandages I appreciate your help. :)
@KneeBandages I appreciate your help. :)
@FinchMyrtle there are only about 18500 dragons to go, so your dragon should be born tomorrow morning-ish. maybe as late as 8 or 9am server time.
@FinchMyrtle there are only about 18500 dragons to go, so your dragon should be born tomorrow morning-ish. maybe as late as 8 or 9am server time.
nRLbRTT.png
This is a cool idea! I looked up my phone number, but it's been exalted :' ( rip

Good luck with yours! I hope it's pretty :D
This is a cool idea! I looked up my phone number, but it's been exalted :' ( rip

Good luck with yours! I hope it's pretty :D
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'
@leetah43 Hah, so you mean I can take a break from hunting for the newest hatchlings? I've been playing numbers keep-up all day.

@Jaye I'm sorry your little dude got exalted. It actually makes me think twice about exalting for fear that I'm exalting someone's phone number. I have no idea why this is so irrationally important to me but it really is.
@leetah43 Hah, so you mean I can take a break from hunting for the newest hatchlings? I've been playing numbers keep-up all day.

@Jaye I'm sorry your little dude got exalted. It actually makes me think twice about exalting for fear that I'm exalting someone's phone number. I have no idea why this is so irrationally important to me but it really is.
@FinchMyrtle
LOL awww. I hardly ever can exalt because it makes me feel so bad. Poor babies D:
@FinchMyrtle
LOL awww. I hardly ever can exalt because it makes me feel so bad. Poor babies D:
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'
I don't have the dragon you are looking for, but I hope you find it!!
I don't have the dragon you are looking for, but I hope you find it!!
gPirLnQ.jpg
@finchmyrtle I've been doing the math for dragons htched per day for months. there are ABOUT 24k dragons born each day at the moment. with the majority being born in the mornings
@finchmyrtle I've been doing the math for dragons htched per day for months. there are ABOUT 24k dragons born each day at the moment. with the majority being born in the mornings
nRLbRTT.png
@leetah43 bless you for that excellent bit of sleuthing. You are a gem!
@leetah43 bless you for that excellent bit of sleuthing. You are a gem!
1 2 3 4 5 6