Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Ugly Imp Giveaway asks for donations!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@FuturicFlamingo I just got a lair expansion so sure! Sounds good :)
@FuturicFlamingo I just got a lair expansion so sure! Sounds good :)
@FuturicFlamingo
Ok! I'll start noodling on item gift packs. I've also got so much turnover in my nest and such limited space that I'll see around the 20th what my lair looks like and may just donate whatever hatchies/dragons are hanging about at the proper time.

I'll let you know by the 20th any uglies I'm donating and around the 23rd how many pretties I can donate, if that works. :)
@FuturicFlamingo
Ok! I'll start noodling on item gift packs. I've also got so much turnover in my nest and such limited space that I'll see around the 20th what my lair looks like and may just donate whatever hatchies/dragons are hanging about at the proper time.

I'll let you know by the 20th any uglies I'm donating and around the 23rd how many pretties I can donate, if that works. :)
@forestminuet, @VESTAIS, thanks!!! I'll add you to a ping list for people offering hatchlings so I can get links by the time of the giveaway.

@WhiteAster rad rad!! Keep me updated and if you have any gaps in item packs check with me, as I'm trying to make a few myself and maybe we can smush things together (I don't have a lot of stuff though...)
@forestminuet, @VESTAIS, thanks!!! I'll add you to a ping list for people offering hatchlings so I can get links by the time of the giveaway.

@WhiteAster rad rad!! Keep me updated and if you have any gaps in item packs check with me, as I'm trying to make a few myself and maybe we can smush things together (I don't have a lot of stuff though...)
A bump for any more?
A bump for any more?
@FuturicFlamingo When should I hatch? :D
@FuturicFlamingo When should I hatch? :D
@Svae ASAP! So I can put their links/beautiful mugs on the thread tomorrow!
@Svae ASAP! So I can put their links/beautiful mugs on the thread tomorrow!
@Paccar, @Svae, @WhiteAster, @anshie, @VESTAIS, @Chocoli, @shinypikachu, @forestminuet
I'm pinging you right now because you mentioned hatchlings that you may want to donate- (if you have already posted some dragons in this thread, I mean other hatchlings that were not yet hatched at the time). I'm making up the thread today to post for tomorrow, if you have any you'd like me to see, please show me so I can put them on the thread. If they are still not hatched, if you could just ping me here with how many hatchlings you're going to offer so i can organize, that would be great!

-The deadlines for donating to the Ugly pot is going to be the 20th, any other gifts can come after because it doesn't affect that drawing. I will end the contest on the 24th- that's the donation deadline for everything else!

(Please note that I cannot take any more dragons right now so you must hold them- I am full up! [aside from the ones i promised to take off the hands of shinypikachu- I promised so I'll be accepting them today, sorry for the delay!])

As to items, if anyone wants to donate them, you can send them to me (please with a list of what you sent in the PM!) If you don't want to, you can hold them and just send me a list of what you are donating in this thread or via PM! That would be appreciated!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
ALSO HEY RED ALERT I'm going to need some help with managing this contest! I am offering a FREE COLOR SKETCH commission to someone who does- and preferably someone closer to FR time than I am (I'm 8 hours ahead 0-o) If you want to see my art check out my tumblr--> http://dinoflamingo.tumblr.com THANKS
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also, @blaireau I just noticed you made that WC extra fab. I love it, but I need to make a note on the document- is the apparel included? (If so I might separate it over to another prize just to make it fair or else everyone will be all over that hunka burnin' love without giving anyone else a chance haaaaa)

@alphyna I got your ping lost in the crowd, sorry! I couldn't hold your SD before because i needed room for my hatchlings for this thing, and I only got a slot ready for your donation right after you dropped the CR! Sorry about that! If you don't have that beauty anymore that is OK, sorry for the confusion.
@Paccar, @Svae, @WhiteAster, @anshie, @VESTAIS, @Chocoli, @shinypikachu, @forestminuet
I'm pinging you right now because you mentioned hatchlings that you may want to donate- (if you have already posted some dragons in this thread, I mean other hatchlings that were not yet hatched at the time). I'm making up the thread today to post for tomorrow, if you have any you'd like me to see, please show me so I can put them on the thread. If they are still not hatched, if you could just ping me here with how many hatchlings you're going to offer so i can organize, that would be great!

-The deadlines for donating to the Ugly pot is going to be the 20th, any other gifts can come after because it doesn't affect that drawing. I will end the contest on the 24th- that's the donation deadline for everything else!

(Please note that I cannot take any more dragons right now so you must hold them- I am full up! [aside from the ones i promised to take off the hands of shinypikachu- I promised so I'll be accepting them today, sorry for the delay!])

As to items, if anyone wants to donate them, you can send them to me (please with a list of what you sent in the PM!) If you don't want to, you can hold them and just send me a list of what you are donating in this thread or via PM! That would be appreciated!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
ALSO HEY RED ALERT I'm going to need some help with managing this contest! I am offering a FREE COLOR SKETCH commission to someone who does- and preferably someone closer to FR time than I am (I'm 8 hours ahead 0-o) If you want to see my art check out my tumblr--> http://dinoflamingo.tumblr.com THANKS
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also, @blaireau I just noticed you made that WC extra fab. I love it, but I need to make a note on the document- is the apparel included? (If so I might separate it over to another prize just to make it fair or else everyone will be all over that hunka burnin' love without giving anyone else a chance haaaaa)

@alphyna I got your ping lost in the crowd, sorry! I couldn't hold your SD before because i needed room for my hatchlings for this thing, and I only got a slot ready for your donation right after you dropped the CR! Sorry about that! If you don't have that beauty anymore that is OK, sorry for the confusion.
@FuturicFlamingo
I have three in the nest! I'm willing to offer all three. To make it more fun, let them pick an egg before they hatch (#1 or #2 or #3)
@FuturicFlamingo
I have three in the nest! I'm willing to offer all three. To make it more fun, let them pick an egg before they hatch (#1 or #2 or #3)
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@FuturicFlamingo
I only got one egg from my guardians unfortunately. Going to have to put them in the shame corner of my lair. But I'm willing to donate the baby. The egg hatches tomorrow. And don't worry about the dragons, I have plenty of space right now
@FuturicFlamingo
I only got one egg from my guardians unfortunately. Going to have to put them in the shame corner of my lair. But I'm willing to donate the baby. The egg hatches tomorrow. And don't worry about the dragons, I have plenty of space right now
pikachu-f.gif
@futuricflamingo still got three days to go before i can put my pair on a nest, but i'll donate however many eggs they have. hopefully more than one. D: soon as i see how many they're gonna give me this time, i'll let you know. ^^
@futuricflamingo still got three days to go before i can put my pair on a nest, but i'll donate however many eggs they have. hopefully more than one. D: soon as i see how many they're gonna give me this time, i'll let you know. ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7