Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Ugly Imp Giveaway asks for donations!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@FuturicFlamingo Yep, I can hold him. :)
(Thank you!)

I really struggle with lair clean outs sometimes, but it's soooo satisfying to rearrange things nicely and have free space. Or at least I'll have free space soon, once I finish selling off stragglers and hatchlings...

Edit: I made him extra pretty.
@FuturicFlamingo Yep, I can hold him. :)
(Thank you!)

I really struggle with lair clean outs sometimes, but it's soooo satisfying to rearrange things nicely and have free space. Or at least I'll have free space soon, once I finish selling off stragglers and hatchlings...

Edit: I made him extra pretty.
“blaireau’s
@FuturicFlamingo Oh yes, I'll hold them until winners claim them, that's no problem :D I'll put them on a nest now, and then hatch whenever you say/they're ready. Wheeee!

Okay! Two eggs, and the previews were.... *shudder* I think you'll be pleased with the results :D
@FuturicFlamingo Oh yes, I'll hold them until winners claim them, that's no problem :D I'll put them on a nest now, and then hatch whenever you say/they're ready. Wheeee!

Okay! Two eggs, and the previews were.... *shudder* I think you'll be pleased with the results :D
@Svae I can't wait to see what horrors pop out! I have a spiral/ridgeback pair with the maximum possible range, but they keep giving me pretty babies. I mean last time I got an XXY near triple and an XYX. How???
@Svae I can't wait to see what horrors pop out! I have a spiral/ridgeback pair with the maximum possible range, but they keep giving me pretty babies. I mean last time I got an XXY near triple and an XYX. How???
“blaireau’s
I picked this up for exalt training... but you can have her if you want. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6791808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67919/6791808_350.png[/img] [/url]
I picked this up for exalt training... but you can have her if you want.

6791808_350.png
Palefoot Tadhop Desert Rain Frog Companion Ruffletail Tadhop
@blaireau Lair cleanout is just the state of my life eternally. I get too sentimental with my dragons. Still can't sell my ungened progens haaaaa so anyway I FEEL YOU I FEEL YOU

@Svae *steeples fingers* Eeeexcellent. EEEXCELLENT. Stripes and clown are great, they just need to match well... if they don't it's just color vomit so... good. yes good.
@blaireau Lair cleanout is just the state of my life eternally. I get too sentimental with my dragons. Still can't sell my ungened progens haaaaa so anyway I FEEL YOU I FEEL YOU

@Svae *steeples fingers* Eeeexcellent. EEEXCELLENT. Stripes and clown are great, they just need to match well... if they don't it's just color vomit so... good. yes good.
@futuricflamingo OH OH OH I HAVE A RARE WILDCARD PAIR

these two will be RTB in 8 days, so they might be a little late to the party, but i can at least donate however many eggs they end up having??? idk what your time limit on donations is gonna be. but if you want these two's hatchies, just lemme know and i'll be happy to plop 'em on a nest soon as they're ready. ^^

last time i bred them, i got a gorgeous seafoam/leaf/avocado girl...and a jungle/blue/blood girl. XD (i coulda sworn they had three hatchies, but now there's only two in their offspring list...O_o)

nYgonx4.png
@futuricflamingo OH OH OH I HAVE A RARE WILDCARD PAIR

these two will be RTB in 8 days, so they might be a little late to the party, but i can at least donate however many eggs they end up having??? idk what your time limit on donations is gonna be. but if you want these two's hatchies, just lemme know and i'll be happy to plop 'em on a nest soon as they're ready. ^^

last time i bred them, i got a gorgeous seafoam/leaf/avocado girl...and a jungle/blue/blood girl. XD (i coulda sworn they had three hatchies, but now there's only two in their offspring list...O_o)

nYgonx4.png
@FuturicFlamingo I still have my progen's too! I spent so much time grinding runestone so that I could gene them, aaaaah. But that was in the ~old days~ so I was able to make some money back by selling their hatchlings. Even sold one for 100k, ha!
@FuturicFlamingo I still have my progen's too! I spent so much time grinding runestone so that I could gene them, aaaaah. But that was in the ~old days~ so I was able to make some money back by selling their hatchlings. Even sold one for 100k, ha!
“blaireau’s
@FuturicFlamingo

Do they have to be ugly hatchlings? I've got a couple of skydancers that I wouldn't mind giving away at the back of my lair
@FuturicFlamingo

Do they have to be ugly hatchlings? I've got a couple of skydancers that I wouldn't mind giving away at the back of my lair
pikachu-f.gif
@FuturicFlamingo: I've moved this over to Dragons Wanted! You are right that it doesn't fit in give-aways yet, but I figured, since you are searching for dragons, Dragons Wanted would be the best place c: And don't worry about inconveniences, we are here to help! c:
@FuturicFlamingo: I've moved this over to Dragons Wanted! You are right that it doesn't fit in give-aways yet, but I figured, since you are searching for dragons, Dragons Wanted would be the best place c: And don't worry about inconveniences, we are here to help! c:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6796099] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67961/6796099_350.png[/img] [/url] The colors on this poor boy are pretty terrible together.

6796099_350.png

The colors on this poor boy are pretty terrible together.
9ha1QnY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7