Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ON HOLD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Sabariel, you can ping @BlueJayAdler here if you want, and set up the crossroads! Or you can post there, whatever makes you happy. c:
@Sabariel, you can ping @BlueJayAdler here if you want, and set up the crossroads! Or you can post there, whatever makes you happy. c:
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf Thank you! I went ahead and left them a message on the rescue thread =w=.

@Xarina Oh yes. That's me all the time. I just don't understand how people can keep their lairs so small, it just amazes me.
And yeah, sometimes being stuck with just the 3-genes is annoying, but then again I sometimes get overwhelmed by those things so it's kinda nice for me to just deal with that xD;.
@Ganondorf Thank you! I went ahead and left them a message on the rescue thread =w=.

@Xarina Oh yes. That's me all the time. I just don't understand how people can keep their lairs so small, it just amazes me.
And yeah, sometimes being stuck with just the 3-genes is annoying, but then again I sometimes get overwhelmed by those things so it's kinda nice for me to just deal with that xD;.
@Sabariel I have this pair breeding in 3 days [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3489758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34898/3489758_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4111298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41113/4111298_350.png[/img] [/url] I know the genes aren't exactly what you want but hey guaranteed crim/crim/gold!
@Sabariel
I have this pair breeding in 3 days

3489758_350.png

4111298_350.png

I know the genes aren't exactly what you want but hey guaranteed crim/crim/gold!
kghXjOr.png
@coldfire3 Cool! =w=. But out of curiosity, how much would you be charging for the hatchlings?
(The reason I requested non-irishim is that the irishim usually puts these colors up in the 100k-300k region when I'm going to be removing basically all the genes that makes them that price. I'm not really prepared to spend up to 300k buying a dragon that I'm going to spend 265k regeneing into something that would only be worth 15k on the current market.)
Hope that doesn't seem too unreasonable, but that's just how I see it, I guess...
@coldfire3 Cool! =w=. But out of curiosity, how much would you be charging for the hatchlings?
(The reason I requested non-irishim is that the irishim usually puts these colors up in the 100k-300k region when I'm going to be removing basically all the genes that makes them that price. I'm not really prepared to spend up to 300k buying a dragon that I'm going to spend 265k regeneing into something that would only be worth 15k on the current market.)
Hope that doesn't seem too unreasonable, but that's just how I see it, I guess...
I know irishim is preferably a no, but i have a pair that will fit all the criteria: [img]http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii574/theycallmeireland/Hatchery/Oriental_zps00f2084f.png[/img] I was planning on breeding in a light or ice nest, so let me know if youre interested so I can decide which! If not, no biggie. Theyre breeding in two days.
I know irishim is preferably a no, but i have a pair that will fit all the criteria:

Oriental_zps00f2084f.png

I was planning on breeding in a light or ice nest, so let me know if youre interested so I can decide which! If not, no biggie. Theyre breeding in two days.
UbNqU42.pngXMMAldy.pngjSxCuqs.pngcMYtgIM.png
@lolikisses Oooh, and already with Smoke! And mostly I am against iri-shim in this case as they will be removed/replaced and greatly drop the dragon's value, I'm sure. But since these guys already have Smoke (which is the most expensive gene my RedRobe needs), I'm considering it... so how much would you charge for the hatchlings? (I also took a look at your hatchery, and I'm glad to see you take items as part of payment too! I have quite a bit of apparel I have ended up collecting through chests and whatever that I'd be happy to give as part of a payment, if that would be agreeable.)
@lolikisses Oooh, and already with Smoke! And mostly I am against iri-shim in this case as they will be removed/replaced and greatly drop the dragon's value, I'm sure. But since these guys already have Smoke (which is the most expensive gene my RedRobe needs), I'm considering it... so how much would you charge for the hatchlings? (I also took a look at your hatchery, and I'm glad to see you take items as part of payment too! I have quite a bit of apparel I have ended up collecting through chests and whatever that I'd be happy to give as part of a payment, if that would be agreeable.)
@Sabariel I cant remember if I sold them for 200k or 250k last time. I think it was 200k. Theres one in the AH right now thats like my male for 450k which is just...crazy high to me, omg.

Of course I'm always willing to haggle and what not! And of course, apparel is always welcome c:
@Sabariel I cant remember if I sold them for 200k or 250k last time. I think it was 200k. Theres one in the AH right now thats like my male for 450k which is just...crazy high to me, omg.

Of course I'm always willing to haggle and what not! And of course, apparel is always welcome c:
@lolikisses Ok, awesome =w=. I'd definitely be interested in one of their hatchlings, then. And as for flight, I would prefer Ice, but Light could work too.
Also, I'm guessing that item value would be based on its value on the AH? (I'm just curious to how that works exactly =w=).
@lolikisses Ok, awesome =w=. I'd definitely be interested in one of their hatchlings, then. And as for flight, I would prefer Ice, but Light could work too.
Also, I'm guessing that item value would be based on its value on the AH? (I'm just curious to how that works exactly =w=).
@Sabariel Yep, AH value! :D
@Sabariel Yep, AH value! :D
@Sabariel
No I understand :) considering you'd be regeneing would you be ok with 50k? I'm open to haggling
@Sabariel
No I understand :) considering you'd be regeneing would you be ok with 50k? I'm open to haggling
kghXjOr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7