Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T/S] ☆☆ 3 Iri/Shi Imperials ☆☆
1 2
@AwakiSalonika this skydancer for your orange/coal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=487558] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4876/487558_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AwakiSalonika
this skydancer for your orange/coal?

487558_350.png
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@Luunai - I would to reserve him, and I can gather the treasure in 2-4 days, depends on whether I manage to sell or end up exalting a couple of plentifuls. If you can't wait for all the treasure at once, I can send 100k/200k per time until I send all 400k. :)
@Luunai - I would to reserve him, and I can gather the treasure in 2-4 days, depends on whether I manage to sell or end up exalting a couple of plentifuls. If you can't wait for all the treasure at once, I can send 100k/200k per time until I send all 400k. :)
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
@Iontide
I'm sorry, I'm not fond of tiger and freckle at all and he doesn't really have the colors I'm looking for. =/
@Iontide
I'm sorry, I'm not fond of tiger and freckle at all and he doesn't really have the colors I'm looking for. =/
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@scarletskyz I'm not the owner of the Imp >_> Luunai is.
@scarletskyz I'm not the owner of the Imp >_> Luunai is.
6pMAXtp.jpg
@AwakiSalonika
oops, sorry about that

@Luunai
any interest in my skydancer?
@AwakiSalonika
oops, sorry about that

@Luunai
any interest in my skydancer?
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@AwakiSalonika
2-4 days sounds completely fine :) We have a deal then! And I leave it to you, if you want to send the treasure bit-by-bit or all together. I'd be happy about a small deposit whenever you can, but as long as you're really sure that you will pick him up, it's fine :3

@scarletskyz
Aahh he's really really beautiful, but I'm in urgent need of a female SD, so I rather choose the treasure offer I just got, sorry! =)
@AwakiSalonika
2-4 days sounds completely fine :) We have a deal then! And I leave it to you, if you want to send the treasure bit-by-bit or all together. I'd be happy about a small deposit whenever you can, but as long as you're really sure that you will pick him up, it's fine :3

@scarletskyz
Aahh he's really really beautiful, but I'm in urgent need of a female SD, so I rather choose the treasure offer I just got, sorry! =)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai - Thank you! I'd rather send it in bits of 200k, I'm off to treasure grinding then XD I'll send a small deposit of 25k-50k in a while if that's ok :3
@Luunai - Thank you! I'd rather send it in bits of 200k, I'm off to treasure grinding then XD I'll send a small deposit of 25k-50k in a while if that's ok :3
6pMAXtp.jpg
@AwakiSalonika
Sure, sure and take your time ;3

[THREAD CLOSED, ALL DRAGONS GONE]
@AwakiSalonika
Sure, sure and take your time ;3

[THREAD CLOSED, ALL DRAGONS GONE]
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png