Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Closed trade
1 2 3 4 5
*EDIT* My imp has been traded. Thank you all for the offers! Well, I finally had my first Imperial breeding! I bred my lady Imperial Hegra to my Wildclaw fella Alphonse this morning. And imagine my delight when they gave me...one egg -__- Thanks, guys. Al did that with his last clutch too. His reputation for being a butt lives on. Well, I did manage to get one gorgeous baby. Interestingly enough, she has the same primary and secondary colors as her mom. This is good to me because it means I'm less tempted to keep her. So I'm looking to trade her instead! Here she is in all her tiny glory: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=303911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3040/303911_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Imperial Shadow Iridescent/Aqua Shimmer/Rose Basic[/center] So I'm open for trades for this lovely gal. I am ONLY looking for Imperial trades. And of those, I ONLY want primary colors or white, Ice, Obsidian, Midnight, or Shadow. Secondary needs to be something bright and pretty (nothing dark like charcoal or forest, etc.). Please no tertiary genes, I kinda hate those. Iri/Shim preferred. I don't care what flight, generation, sex. I'm sorry to be picky, but this is the only baby I have to trade with for the next 35 days @__@ So please ping me with offers! I want to get started on my second Imperial bloodline :D
*EDIT* My imp has been traded. Thank you all for the offers!

Well, I finally had my first Imperial breeding! I bred my lady Imperial Hegra to my Wildclaw fella Alphonse this morning. And imagine my delight when they gave me...one egg -__- Thanks, guys. Al did that with his last clutch too. His reputation for being a butt lives on.

Well, I did manage to get one gorgeous baby. Interestingly enough, she has the same primary and secondary colors as her mom. This is good to me because it means I'm less tempted to keep her. So I'm looking to trade her instead! Here she is in all her tiny glory:

303911_350.png

Female Imperial
Shadow Iridescent/Aqua Shimmer/Rose Basic

So I'm open for trades for this lovely gal. I am ONLY looking for Imperial trades. And of those, I ONLY want primary colors or white, Ice, Obsidian, Midnight, or Shadow. Secondary needs to be something bright and pretty (nothing dark like charcoal or forest, etc.). Please no tertiary genes, I kinda hate those. Iri/Shim preferred. I don't care what flight, generation, sex. I'm sorry to be picky, but this is the only baby I have to trade with for the next 35 days @__@

So please ping me with offers! I want to get started on my second Imperial bloodline :D
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
Another bump
Another bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@maryn She is so cute. Sadly I have no imps to offer, but hey *free bump* Also, feel your pain with the one egg thing, happens to me ALL the time.

Someone come trade here! ;)
@maryn She is so cute. Sadly I have no imps to offer, but hey *free bump* Also, feel your pain with the one egg thing, happens to me ALL the time.

Someone come trade here! ;)
Friendly bump ;)
Friendly bump ;)
@SaberlinSLA on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/Artstation/Deviantart/TwitchTV
For Rainbow Opalescent Creatures and Exploring the Edges of Imagination!
@ListlessPony
Thank you so much :D For the compliment and the free bump. And it's nice to know I'm not alone in my unlucky single egg clutch frequency. Lordy! My kingdom for a three egg clutch!

@Saberlin
Thank you kindly for the bump, gentle dragon :D
@ListlessPony
Thank you so much :D For the compliment and the free bump. And it's nice to know I'm not alone in my unlucky single egg clutch frequency. Lordy! My kingdom for a three egg clutch!

@Saberlin
Thank you kindly for the bump, gentle dragon :D
I can't believe nobody wants to trade, she's absolutely gorgeous.

Well, my imp will breed on Sunday, but I would need to keep one hatchling and I have promised the possibility of another hatchling to another offer. So I can't promise anything here, but just in case I get an extra and she's not gone by then, I'll for sure to come back for her.

For now, free bumpty.
I can't believe nobody wants to trade, she's absolutely gorgeous.

Well, my imp will breed on Sunday, but I would need to keep one hatchling and I have promised the possibility of another hatchling to another offer. So I can't promise anything here, but just in case I get an extra and she's not gone by then, I'll for sure to come back for her.

For now, free bumpty.
1 2 3 4 5