Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Closed trade
1 2 3 4 5
@skullbird
Just gonna ping you in this thread in case you didn't get the note I sent :3 Juuuust in case you were interested...
@skullbird
Just gonna ping you in this thread in case you didn't get the note I sent :3 Juuuust in case you were interested...
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
@Maryn

No problem! That's completely understandable, I just thought I'd ask! A month from now I should have plenty more pretty imps to trade away. C:
@Maryn

No problem! That's completely understandable, I just thought I'd ask! A month from now I should have plenty more pretty imps to trade away. C:
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
Congrats on such a lovely imperial! Unfortunately I'm also looking for a male (and am uncertain if my nest will have any males) so free bump for you :)
Congrats on such a lovely imperial! Unfortunately I'm also looking for a male (and am uncertain if my nest will have any males) so free bump for you :)
I know these aren't the genes you're looking for (tempted to use a Jedi trick here!), but I currently have a couple of Imperial babehs for sale: Imperial Male: Purple basic, Jade basic, Navy basic Imperial Female: Storm basic, Jade basic, Jungle basic Since these are inferior genes, I'm willing to talk about adding benefits of your choosing to the trade to compensate. Because I'm looking for a different breeding line, and a female Imperial is exactly what I need! Edit: Oh yeah, pics [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3145/314401_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3145/314403_350.png[/img] [/url]
I know these aren't the genes you're looking for (tempted to use a Jedi trick here!), but I currently have a couple of Imperial babehs for sale:

Imperial Male: Purple basic, Jade basic, Navy basic
Imperial Female: Storm basic, Jade basic, Jungle basic

Since these are inferior genes, I'm willing to talk about adding benefits of your choosing to the trade to compensate. Because I'm looking for a different breeding line, and a female Imperial is exactly what I need!

Edit: Oh yeah, pics

314401_350.png
[/url]

314403_350.png
[/url]
@Maryn I have a imperial pair breeding in about 23 days. The babies will have shimmer and tiger/clown genes and here are all the possible colors :3 I can give you first pick in exchange.

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=10,10,23,62,22,21,1
@Maryn I have a imperial pair breeding in about 23 days. The babies will have shimmer and tiger/clown genes and here are all the possible colors :3 I can give you first pick in exchange.

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=10,10,23,62,22,21,1
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
@Slogra
I&#039;m sorry, their colors just aren&#039;t what I&#039;m looking for right now :< The purple is cute, but I&#039;m so picky about colors. If I&#039;d have gotten more than one baby I&#039;d have been more open to trading outside my color preferences. But I hope you can find the perfect imp for your project!

@Morau
Oh gosh, such pretty colors! 23 days is a long way off. I&#039;m really trying to find something sooner, but if she&#039;s still lingering around (gods forbid) by then, I&#039;ll be happy to jump on that offer. It&#039;s hard when the only pair I have produced a single baby their first time breeding :P
@Slogra
I&#039;m sorry, their colors just aren&#039;t what I&#039;m looking for right now :< The purple is cute, but I&#039;m so picky about colors. If I&#039;d have gotten more than one baby I&#039;d have been more open to trading outside my color preferences. But I hope you can find the perfect imp for your project!

@Morau
Oh gosh, such pretty colors! 23 days is a long way off. I&#039;m really trying to find something sooner, but if she&#039;s still lingering around (gods forbid) by then, I&#039;ll be happy to jump on that offer. It&#039;s hard when the only pair I have produced a single baby their first time breeding :P
@Maryn
Oh gosh she&#039;s gorgeous *O*

I have a lot of imps that I will be breeding tomorrow, so I will definitely come back and offer a trade if she&#039;s still available! ovo <33333
@Maryn
Oh gosh she&#039;s gorgeous *O*

I have a lot of imps that I will be breeding tomorrow, so I will definitely come back and offer a trade if she&#039;s still available! ovo <33333
Q7HH0eK.png
@Fishcycle
Oh lordy you&#039;ve got pretty dragons :D Please do come back with your horde of babies! I&#039;m sure she&#039;ll still be here (I sure am having trouble finding a good match for a trade). And may the dragon gods smile upon you and bring you TONS of babies!!
@Fishcycle
Oh lordy you&#039;ve got pretty dragons :D Please do come back with your horde of babies! I&#039;m sure she&#039;ll still be here (I sure am having trouble finding a good match for a trade). And may the dragon gods smile upon you and bring you TONS of babies!!
@Maryn
Aw thank you very much! asdkhaksd
I will certainly be back! ovo I should get some babies in the colour ranges you want, so yay! <3
@Maryn
Aw thank you very much! asdkhaksd
I will certainly be back! ovo I should get some babies in the colour ranges you want, so yay! <3
Q7HH0eK.png
*shines up her scales to make her look extra pretty*
*shines up her scales to make her look extra pretty*
1 2 3 4 5