Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Join the Strange Breeds Project :D
1 2 3
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994628842801078292/1006357034519773234/Untitled370_20220808170322.png[/img] [size=4]Hey friends! I started a project to buy/take in exalt row dragons to breed them and continue their lines! My friend @gayforthesun joined in to breed Banescales specifically and it's been a lot of fun! I love dragons with weird/unusual combinations (both in genes and in colors) and would love it if other fellow ""ugly"" dragon enthusiasts would join in to help this project! The tldr of the project is: [LIST=1] [*][size=4] We take in exalt-risk dragons [*][size=4]We breed them At Least Once [*][size=4]We then try to re-home the adults to permanent homes! Exalting is allowed, the main goal is ensuring their line continues! So long as you're upfront that dragons could be exalted you're good :D [/LIST] [size=4]Right now I have a backlog of [b]over 60 dragons[/b] I need to breed for this project! It would be a lot of help if somebody joined to help breed these beautiful little guys! Specifically somebody to specialize in [b]any modern breeds![/b] If you'd like to help out but would rather breeding something else that's totally fine! Ideally anybody else who joins will at least specialize in something, that can be a breed, specific genes, a theme, anything! Just to help differentiate from the main post! We currently have breeders specializing in each of the ancient breeds, but you can still choose one of them if that's what you'd like! I want people to be breeding dragons because they like them not because they feel like they "have" to!! You'd simply be listed as secondary to the person that claimed that breed first!! Specializing in multiple breeds is also allowed!! If you want to know more, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3157938]This Post Has Info[/url] or you can ask me!! The only expectations if you'd like to join are that you will [b]Breed Any Project Dragons At Least Once Before Exalting[/b]. We have no flight requirements! You can use my badge, or make your own! My friend named their branch the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3158619#post_3158619]Banescale Forge [/url]and I'm all for people making this project their own! So long as you link back to my post it's all good! We have a shared shop thread where you can post up as well :D! Ideally you'd would be excited enough about doing this to at least have one hatch a week, but obviously that's up to you!! I definitely take any other members who want to join regardless of how active they can be ^^ I'll also just gladly take temporary help to breed as you have nests free :D! Also? This seems unlikely, but if anybody would want to run an exalt rescue for the dragons we breed please let me know!! I try to rehome them myself currently, but I do end up exalting when space gets tight! I'm sure all of us that are a part of the project would appreciate someone to ease up our lair space ^^ Exalt rescue could 100% be selling the dragons to new homes! That way you can also profit off the project! You can also set a deadline to sell before exalting! That would 100% be allowed! ----- [size=4] I have made a badge for anybody who [b]helps with breeding for free!![/b] You also can use this badge if you decide to join the project :D -This means you breed the dragon(s) I give you and return all parents as well as all, or all but one of the children (if you reaaaaally like more than one in a clutch this is negotiable :D) [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1011839734508691506/1014370168559898784/Untitled396_20220830195206.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/3170380#post_3170380]Check out our directory to see all the branches we have already :D[/url][/center]
Untitled370_20220808170322.png

Hey friends! I started a project to buy/take in exalt row dragons to breed them and continue their lines! My friend @gayforthesun joined in to breed Banescales specifically and it's been a lot of fun! I love dragons with weird/unusual combinations (both in genes and in colors) and would love it if other fellow ""ugly"" dragon enthusiasts would join in to help this project!

The tldr of the project is:

1. We take in exalt-risk dragons

2. We breed them At Least Once

3. We then try to re-home the adults to permanent homes! Exalting is allowed, the main goal is ensuring their line continues! So long as you're upfront that dragons could be exalted you're good :D

Right now I have a backlog of over 60 dragons I need to breed for this project! It would be a lot of help if somebody joined to help breed these beautiful little guys!

Specifically somebody to specialize in any modern breeds! If you'd like to help out but would rather breeding something else that's totally fine! Ideally anybody else who joins will at least specialize in something, that can be a breed, specific genes, a theme, anything! Just to help differentiate from the main post!

We currently have breeders specializing in each of the ancient breeds, but you can still choose one of them if that's what you'd like! I want people to be breeding dragons because they like them not because they feel like they "have" to!! You'd simply be listed as secondary to the person that claimed that breed first!!

Specializing in multiple breeds is also allowed!!

If you want to know more, This Post Has Info or you can ask me!! The only expectations if you'd like to join are that you will Breed Any Project Dragons At Least Once Before Exalting. We have no flight requirements! You can use my badge, or make your own! My friend named their branch the Banescale Forge and I'm all for people making this project their own! So long as you link back to my post it's all good! We have a shared shop thread where you can post up as well :D!

Ideally you'd would be excited enough about doing this to at least have one hatch a week, but obviously that's up to you!! I definitely take any other members who want to join regardless of how active they can be ^^

I'll also just gladly take temporary help to breed as you have nests free :D!

Also? This seems unlikely, but if anybody would want to run an exalt rescue for the dragons we breed please let me know!! I try to rehome them myself currently, but I do end up exalting when space gets tight! I'm sure all of us that are a part of the project would appreciate someone to ease up our lair space ^^ Exalt rescue could 100% be selling the dragons to new homes! That way you can also profit off the project! You can also set a deadline to sell before exalting! That would 100% be allowed!

I have made a badge for anybody who helps with breeding for free!! You also can use this badge if you decide to join the project :D

-This means you breed the dragon(s) I give you and return all parents as well as all, or all but one of the children (if you reaaaaally like more than one in a clutch this is negotiable :D)

Untitled396_20220830195206.png

3NLegak.png MOAlKvi.png cnwllH1.png
bump!
bump!
Hi! I'm fairly new here but this project sounds amazing! I somehow stumbled into taking in a bunch of strange aberrations (I think these guys look especially amazing with weird color and gene combos) and I'm currently waiting on a crossroad trade for 11 more aberrations that were in line for exalting. Since I'm new I don't have much space or money yet but I would love to join anyway and if possible specialize in aberrations :3 please let me know what you think!
Hi! I'm fairly new here but this project sounds amazing! I somehow stumbled into taking in a bunch of strange aberrations (I think these guys look especially amazing with weird color and gene combos) and I'm currently waiting on a crossroad trade for 11 more aberrations that were in line for exalting. Since I'm new I don't have much space or money yet but I would love to join anyway and if possible specialize in aberrations :3 please let me know what you think!
Jeans_Push_Wind_Badge.png
jorts-4-1.png
Untitled379_20220808172455.png
@novasoma We'd love to have someone join to breed abs!! I also think aberrations can be SO fun when they have funky gene and color combinations!

Right now we have an archive post where we track all the dragons we're breeding for this project, feel free to add a post there!! If you need help making the dragon widgets avatar sized let me know!!

Also I might be able to send you some hibden items to help you expand your hibden so you have some more storage for the project :D I donate all my hibden items I get from doing coli anyways!

@novasoma We'd love to have someone join to breed abs!! I also think aberrations can be SO fun when they have funky gene and color combinations!

Right now we have an archive post where we track all the dragons we're breeding for this project, feel free to add a post there!! If you need help making the dragon widgets avatar sized let me know!!

Also I might be able to send you some hibden items to help you expand your hibden so you have some more storage for the project :D I donate all my hibden items I get from doing coli anyways!

bump in case anybody else would like to join or help out :D
bump in case anybody else would like to join or help out :D
@voidleaf

I can help with incoming Skydancers as long as they are adults and don't have an overly long cooldown
@voidleaf

I can help with incoming Skydancers as long as they are adults and don't have an overly long cooldown
nTXfsLF.png
May your pockets be heavy-
Your heart be light
And may good luck pursue you
Each morning and night.
@StellaNova I'd appreciate that!! Would you be fine being sent ones with a hibden cooldown? I can just store them until they are RTB/within a week of being RTB if so!
@StellaNova I'd appreciate that!! Would you be fine being sent ones with a hibden cooldown? I can just store them until they are RTB/within a week of being RTB if so!
@voidleaf

Hibden cooldowns are fine
@voidleaf

Hibden cooldowns are fine
nTXfsLF.png
May your pockets be heavy-
Your heart be light
And may good luck pursue you
Each morning and night.
[size=4]@StellaNova Awesome!!! Thanks so much for volunteering to lend a hand!! I actually have 2 RTB skydancers hibdenned atm if you want to take them!! If you don't have room for them you can always pm me or leave me a message here when you're able to take them! It'd be these two guys right here: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79768633][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/797687/79768633_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79768632][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/797687/79768632_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@StellaNova Awesome!!! Thanks so much for volunteering to lend a hand!! I actually have 2 RTB skydancers hibdenned atm if you want to take them!! If you don't have room for them you can always pm me or leave me a message here when you're able to take them!

It'd be these two guys right here:

79768633_350.png

79768632_350.png
While moving my dragons with Awakened familiars to the Hibden as I unlock slots because gremlin brain went "this good idea, you do", it has come to my attention that I can have two nests running at the same time, so I was wondering if I could take in a pair of Veils!

(Edit: I also checked up on Wire today because I figured he'd be home today or tomorrow and was horrified to learn that I'd sent an Imp without checking the breeding cooldown. I'm really sorry about that one! If you'd like to send him back to me for the remaining time, that's fine with me!)
While moving my dragons with Awakened familiars to the Hibden as I unlock slots because gremlin brain went "this good idea, you do", it has come to my attention that I can have two nests running at the same time, so I was wondering if I could take in a pair of Veils!

(Edit: I also checked up on Wire today because I figured he'd be home today or tomorrow and was horrified to learn that I'd sent an Imp without checking the breeding cooldown. I'm really sorry about that one! If you'd like to send him back to me for the remaining time, that's fine with me!)
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
1 2 3