Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Join the Strange Breeds Project :D
1 2 3
@Cindertail it's okay!! I also completely missed the breeding cooldown I went oh cool dragon to breed with? take. and then noticed when I went to breed him the next day ^^'

I do have a rtb pair of veils I can send right your way :D You can keep either if you really like them, all I ask is that you send me at least one hatchie when their clutch is hatched!!
@Cindertail it's okay!! I also completely missed the breeding cooldown I went oh cool dragon to breed with? take. and then noticed when I went to breed him the next day ^^'

I do have a rtb pair of veils I can send right your way :D You can keep either if you really like them, all I ask is that you send me at least one hatchie when their clutch is hatched!!
3NLegak.png MOAlKvi.png cnwllH1.png
I feel like I'm doing this backwards because I found the Swapping thread first, but I'd like to be a part of this.

I do, however, usually find myself in lair lock because I'm a foster home for Galopa's Old Oaks as well as just being a dragon collector and bad at not falling in love with fodder. (I'm also a nester for The Dragonwish Foundation but let's be real. I've not had the lair space to help with that for a while now, even if I've had empty nests.)

But I really like the idea of a collaborative community effort (one of the reasons why I love the Old Oaks discord so much is the sense of community) and yay for chaos breeding!

Perhaps, to begin with, I'll just be a cheerleader while I sort my lair and hibden out. It's painful saying goodbye to dergs though...
I feel like I'm doing this backwards because I found the Swapping thread first, but I'd like to be a part of this.

I do, however, usually find myself in lair lock because I'm a foster home for Galopa's Old Oaks as well as just being a dragon collector and bad at not falling in love with fodder. (I'm also a nester for The Dragonwish Foundation but let's be real. I've not had the lair space to help with that for a while now, even if I've had empty nests.)

But I really like the idea of a collaborative community effort (one of the reasons why I love the Old Oaks discord so much is the sense of community) and yay for chaos breeding!

Perhaps, to begin with, I'll just be a cheerleader while I sort my lair and hibden out. It's painful saying goodbye to dergs though...
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
@midnightserenade :D even if you just have space to breed every so often I'll definitely take it!! Right now I have 3 clutches in other people's lairs from helpers/renting out a nest so while it *looks* like I have a decent amount of lair space, that certainly isn't going to last long ^^'

I also have a bad habit of getting attached and have been keeping a hatchling from any clutch that didn't have any dragons sell and putting them back into the project to give the line yet another chance of continuing, which is part of why my strange breeds dragons are taking up 75 slots in my hibden atm, oops!!
@midnightserenade :D even if you just have space to breed every so often I'll definitely take it!! Right now I have 3 clutches in other people's lairs from helpers/renting out a nest so while it *looks* like I have a decent amount of lair space, that certainly isn't going to last long ^^'

I also have a bad habit of getting attached and have been keeping a hatchling from any clutch that didn't have any dragons sell and putting them back into the project to give the line yet another chance of continuing, which is part of why my strange breeds dragons are taking up 75 slots in my hibden atm, oops!!
gonna give this a bonk
gonna give this a bonk
update!! I now have a badge for any helpers :D
update!! I now have a badge for any helpers :D
giving this a friendly little bump in case anybody is interested :D
giving this a friendly little bump in case anybody is interested :D
bonk bonk
bonk bonk
@voidleaf Hello again! After sending you Morgana for a breeding project, I decided to see what your dragons looked like I do this with everyone I interact with on the site! and I bumped into the links on your profile. I always had in mind that "one day" I would create a breeding project, make a topic and a spreadsheet, but I have the misfortune of procrastinating on time-consuming and "boring" tasks (hello ADHD). I enjoy nesting the dragons and seeing what could come out without much planning. Just "follow the vibe". So I created a space in my lair for this to happen, while search for the perfect dragon for some permadergs. The hachtlings would be sold to raise money and expand my lair space.

Then I saw your proposal and thought, "What if I kept doing just that, but being part of a bigger project?"

I saw you're looking for someone who specializes in Gaolers, but I'm someone who loves Veilspun and ended up owning only pair of that race. I see you have someone who specializes in Veils, so I'd be happy to hand over my Veils pairs to that person - and thus make room in my lair to welcome Gaolers for the project (with Morgana's parents included in it!).

So... is this good? Where do I sign? xD
@voidleaf Hello again! After sending you Morgana for a breeding project, I decided to see what your dragons looked like I do this with everyone I interact with on the site! and I bumped into the links on your profile. I always had in mind that "one day" I would create a breeding project, make a topic and a spreadsheet, but I have the misfortune of procrastinating on time-consuming and "boring" tasks (hello ADHD). I enjoy nesting the dragons and seeing what could come out without much planning. Just "follow the vibe". So I created a space in my lair for this to happen, while search for the perfect dragon for some permadergs. The hachtlings would be sold to raise money and expand my lair space.

Then I saw your proposal and thought, "What if I kept doing just that, but being part of a bigger project?"

I saw you're looking for someone who specializes in Gaolers, but I'm someone who loves Veilspun and ended up owning only pair of that race. I see you have someone who specializes in Veils, so I'd be happy to hand over my Veils pairs to that person - and thus make room in my lair to welcome Gaolers for the project (with Morgana's parents included in it!).

So... is this good? Where do I sign? xD
plagueshieldl.png __ She/They | Irawo means Star

100 Hatchlings Challenge!
PWYW Unique Gaolers
I'll buy your Gaoler, too!
__ 8M6oN2E.png
fdUVIfW.png
OuP0IWM.png
pixil-frame-08.png
2o0TleX.png
7roFh1r.png
FE9pJK1.png
wDSzx9S.png
5hF3FGk.png
hZipXGO.png
rI18gRz.png
DoQJ9XF.png
6SzXygx.png
LCqISMP.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Astarth I'd be very happy to welcome you to the project!!

First things first, please don't feel like you HAVE to only breed one type of dragon and clear out your lair to specialize!! You can 100% breed both Gaolers and Veils if that's what would make you happy! I don't want you to feel obligated to get rid of anybody ^^'

Next off, here's a link to our directory so you can see all the posts we have and maybe get ideas for the ones you'd like to make!! You're more than welcome to join our shop thread once you get going!

Just let me know whatever posts you decide to make and I'll add them to the directory!!

I'm about to make a project hub in the Quests & Challenges subforum to host all the badges and banners and just make a place for us to collect resources and such!! I will be @-ing all project members there once it's up!
@Astarth I'd be very happy to welcome you to the project!!

First things first, please don't feel like you HAVE to only breed one type of dragon and clear out your lair to specialize!! You can 100% breed both Gaolers and Veils if that's what would make you happy! I don't want you to feel obligated to get rid of anybody ^^'

Next off, here's a link to our directory so you can see all the posts we have and maybe get ideas for the ones you'd like to make!! You're more than welcome to join our shop thread once you get going!

Just let me know whatever posts you decide to make and I'll add them to the directory!!

I'm about to make a project hub in the Quests & Challenges subforum to host all the badges and banners and just make a place for us to collect resources and such!! I will be @-ing all project members there once it's up!
Oh, thanks @voidleaf for the welcome!

I think I ended up not expressing myself well, so: what I meant is that I don't have an attachment to those pairs of Veils I'm using for nesting right now. I would probably get some offspring and with great happiness I would forward them so that they could be part of the project, because I don't have enough lair space. On the next few days I will gather treasure to expand and organize the pairs for the project (Gaolers). Those Veils every now and then I want to exalt or put up for adoption, but they are too cute for the first case!

But I can use them as part of the project too, but under a common theme. My entire lair is inspired by space, the cosmos and the universe (my dragons are stars, constellations, supernovas, black holes, etc, each breed is a type of star). Because it's an experimental project and there are hundreds of thousands of stars in the universe, I can base them on the coloration in which we see them (blue, orange-red range, white, brown, yellow, black and much more!) Sorry, I like astronomy and get excited talking about it!

So I can make them with that intention. Gaolers lack starmap and constellation, but other genes and colors are capable of making them very 'space-ye'.

I'll calmly read the directory and let you know when I'm ready.

Just a question and a curiosity: do you use discord? It would be nice if the project had a server too. :D
Oh, thanks @voidleaf for the welcome!

I think I ended up not expressing myself well, so: what I meant is that I don't have an attachment to those pairs of Veils I'm using for nesting right now. I would probably get some offspring and with great happiness I would forward them so that they could be part of the project, because I don't have enough lair space. On the next few days I will gather treasure to expand and organize the pairs for the project (Gaolers). Those Veils every now and then I want to exalt or put up for adoption, but they are too cute for the first case!

But I can use them as part of the project too, but under a common theme. My entire lair is inspired by space, the cosmos and the universe (my dragons are stars, constellations, supernovas, black holes, etc, each breed is a type of star). Because it's an experimental project and there are hundreds of thousands of stars in the universe, I can base them on the coloration in which we see them (blue, orange-red range, white, brown, yellow, black and much more!) Sorry, I like astronomy and get excited talking about it!

So I can make them with that intention. Gaolers lack starmap and constellation, but other genes and colors are capable of making them very 'space-ye'.

I'll calmly read the directory and let you know when I'm ready.

Just a question and a curiosity: do you use discord? It would be nice if the project had a server too. :D
plagueshieldl.png __ She/They | Irawo means Star

100 Hatchlings Challenge!
PWYW Unique Gaolers
I'll buy your Gaoler, too!
__ 8M6oN2E.png
fdUVIfW.png
OuP0IWM.png
pixil-frame-08.png
2o0TleX.png
7roFh1r.png
FE9pJK1.png
wDSzx9S.png