Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | FREE Light Nest Rental! [0/5 NESTS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[b][u]0/5[/u] Nest(s) are Available! [u]5[/u] more nest(s) will be open on the 25th for [u]?[/u] day(s)[/b] [color=555176][s] [size=1]I'm currently breeding up fodder, [b]feel free to reserve nests during this time, and i'll put your pair(s) up once i have nests open[/b]! But as i'm actively using them they won't be open constantly and therefore it's unfair to claim this as fully open. (i usually hatch and immediately put up new pairs, so that i don't forget. but if i know someone wants/needs the nest i'll slip them in with my own!) Apologies for any inconvenience. Good timezone![/s][/size] ----- [color=555176] Welcome to my Rental Service! I get a little enjoyment from the eggs hatching, and i don't always use my nests! [b]Note: TBA[/b] Yes, i'm happy to do special day hatches! ----- [center]I am currently nesting: [emoji=glimmer tile] [size=5][b]On Call[/b][/size] [emoji=glimmer tile][/center] [columns][color=transparent]...........................................[/color] [center][b]Batches[/b] (filling up all my nests, then once they're all open setting up the next pairs!) [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]...........................................[/color] [center][b]Successively[/b] (One nest per day, like a conveyor belt!) [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]...........................................[/color] [center][b]On Call[/b] (My nests are free at all times, either fully or partially and can nest immediately)[/center] [/columns] to guarantee a nest will be available (especially if you want a specific date) please schedule in advance. ----- [center][color=555176][b][size=5]Table Of Contents[/size][/b] 1. Index (you are here) 2. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/3157322/1#post_51871508]Info[/url] 3. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/3157322/1#post_51871511]Date Reservations[/url] 4. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/3157322/1#post_51871521]Order Form[/url] 5. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/3157322#post_51871527]Disclaimers / TOS[/url] [/center]
0/5 Nest(s) are Available! 5 more nest(s) will be open on the 25th for ? day(s)

I'm currently breeding up fodder, feel free to reserve nests during this time, and i'll put your pair(s) up once i have nests open!

But as i'm actively using them they won't be open constantly and therefore it's unfair to claim this as fully open.
(i usually hatch and immediately put up new pairs, so that i don't forget.
but if i know someone wants/needs the nest i'll slip them in with my own!)
Apologies for any inconvenience. Good timezone!

Welcome to my Rental Service! I get a little enjoyment from the eggs hatching, and i don't always use my nests!
Note: TBA
Yes, i'm happy to do special day hatches!

I am currently nesting:

On Call
Batches
(filling up all my nests,
then once they're all open
setting up the next pairs!)
Successively
(One nest per day,
like a conveyor belt!)

On Call
(My nests are free at all times,
either fully or partially
and can nest immediately)
to guarantee a nest will be available (especially if you want a specific date)
please schedule in advance.

Table Of Contents

1. Index (you are here)

2. Info

3. Date Reservations

4. Order Form

5. Disclaimers / TOS

I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
Info
+.................................................................+

My nest element is:LIGHT

If you want dragons born on a certain day, please give prior notice!
i'm happy to do it but i may not have nests free otherwise.

I incubate daily, but sending early can be appreciated in the event something does happen that makes me miss a day.

Price: Free!
While tips are appreciated, it is not required.

Accepted tips:
Gems/treasure
Fest currency (any fest)
Baldwin materials (any)

I do not accept:
Food (i'm very well off on food)

I'll also do nesting "trades" if you're of a different element, i have breeding dragons who i want non-light eyes for!

Note:
I usually feed my dragons once i'm below 90% clan energy
so parents may come back a little peckish.
(if this is at all an issue feel free to poke me)

Info

My nest element is:LIGHT

If you want dragons born on a certain day, please give prior notice!
i'm happy to do it but i may not have nests free otherwise.

I incubate daily, but sending early can be appreciated in the event something does happen that makes me miss a day.

Price: Free!
While tips are appreciated, it is not required.

Accepted tips:
Gems/treasure
Fest currency (any fest)
Baldwin materials (any)

I do not accept:
Food (i'm very well off on food)

I'll also do nesting "trades" if you're of a different element, i have breeding dragons who i want non-light eyes for!

Note:
I usually feed my dragons once i'm below 90% clan energy
so parents may come back a little peckish.
(if this is at all an issue feel free to poke me)

Date Reservations
If you book a reservation in advance i'll make sure my nests are available for you on the date!

Reservations
Note: no max amount of slots
- order - # of nests - Username - Nesting date - Hatchdate - Forum link[*1]

1. [1] user - date - date - [link]

Key:
[*1] If applicable (may be from discord)
Date Reservations
If you book a reservation in advance i'll make sure my nests are available for you on the date!

Reservations
Note: no max amount of slots
- order - # of nests - Username - Nesting date - Hatchdate - Forum link[*1]

1. [1] user - date - date - [link]

Key:
[*1] If applicable (may be from discord)
[center][b][size=7]Order Form[/size][/b][/center] ----- Please fill this out in a [b]reply[/b] to this thread! I do not wish to be Dm'd as i prefer for tracking purposes Notes: • Quote block is used to show it, i'd rather it not be included. • Please remove everything in (parentheses) when filling out! • i'd reccomend not removing the / in the username section, or else you'll ping yourself :) • ? means info is optional, feel free to leave blank or remove [quote=Order form] Dragons: • Father: • Mother: Nest Date?: (put the date you want them nested, if it's not important, feel free to leave blank and they'll be nested when next available) Hatchdate?: (Leave blank if it isn't time-sensitive) Other info: (include specifics here) Tip?: (add tip here if there is one, remove or leave blank if not.) [/quote] [b]It is reccomended to put owner/nest date info in both dragon bios[/b] and as i've found i rarely check back at the thread, owner information has been removed from the form. Apologies for any inconvenience, but my mind isn't always working 100% how it should and it takes significantly more time and energy on my end. if you'd like feel free to only include tip when i send the dragons back, but [u]please specify[/u] if that's the case! ---- i'll accept as soon as possible! Send pairs separately, please. [b]Please send pairs when you submit the form, waiting to confirm will take extra time and may mean pairs will be nested the next rollover due to delays.[/b] ----- [b]Addition Apr. 21st '23:[/b] I generally assume dragons are: 1. both owned by the same user 2. go to the owner. 3. the owner is listed in the bio, if not they're the user who sent the crossroads Because of this it has caused confusion due to lack of clatity/verification of both ends, [b]if any or multiple of these aren't the case[/b], or if there's a specific arrangement [b]please state so[/b] or allow me to funnel the dragons to you so you can return them to their proper owners/fullfil the arrangement
Order Form

Please fill this out in a reply to this thread! I do not wish to be Dm'd as i prefer for tracking purposes

Notes:
• Quote block is used to show it, i'd rather it not be included.

• Please remove everything in (parentheses) when filling out!

• i'd reccomend not removing the / in the username section, or else you'll ping yourself :)

• ? means info is optional, feel free to leave blank or remove

Order form wrote:
Dragons:
• Father:
• Mother:

Nest Date?: (put the date you want them nested, if it's not important, feel free to leave blank and they'll be nested when next available)
Hatchdate?: (Leave blank if it isn't time-sensitive)

Other info: (include specifics here)

Tip?: (add tip here if there is one, remove or leave blank if not.)
It is reccomended to put owner/nest date info in both dragon bios and as i've found i rarely check back at the thread, owner information has been removed from the form.
Apologies for any inconvenience, but my mind isn't always working 100% how it should and it takes significantly more time and energy on my end.

if you'd like feel free to only include tip when i send the dragons back, but please specify if that's the case!

----

i'll accept as soon as possible! Send pairs separately, please.

Please send pairs when you submit the form, waiting to confirm will take extra time and may mean pairs will be nested the next rollover due to delays.

Addition Apr. 21st '23: I generally assume dragons are:

1. both owned by the same user
2. go to the owner.
3. the owner is listed in the bio, if not they're the user who sent the crossroads

Because of this it has caused confusion due to lack of clatity/verification of both ends, if any or multiple of these aren't the case, or if there's a specific arrangement please state so or allow me to funnel the dragons to you so you can return them to their proper owners/fullfil the arrangement

Disclaimers / Terms of service
This is purely for in the event something goes wrong

1. If you cannot claim your dragon(s) within 48 hours, please notify me. I may have limited space at the time and dragons i cannot move, sell, hibden could cause issues.

2. If you do not claim your dragons within 9 days of hatching or otherwise keep me up to date, I'll assume you do not want your dragons and i may do what i wish with them (exalt/sell/giveaway).
I'm generally pretty lax/understanding but i don't appreciate being left unnotified/ghosted. (however before it gets to this point, i will check in)
Disclaimers / Terms of service
This is purely for in the event something goes wrong

1. If you cannot claim your dragon(s) within 48 hours, please notify me. I may have limited space at the time and dragons i cannot move, sell, hibden could cause issues.

2. If you do not claim your dragons within 9 days of hatching or otherwise keep me up to date, I'll assume you do not want your dragons and i may do what i wish with them (exalt/sell/giveaway).
I'm generally pretty lax/understanding but i don't appreciate being left unnotified/ghosted. (however before it gets to this point, i will check in)
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved